Wi-Fi Trades Tatertot's Eccentric Emporium (Closed Indefinitely)

RE: Tatertot's Eccentric Emporium (Final day for requests+Last minute updates!)

Cml for a female HA eevee with at least 4IVs??

I'm really interested in your 5 IV Jolly Iron fist Chimchar with the egg moves. Check my thread for it ^^

King Xerneas said:
Cml for a female HA eevee with at least 4IVs??
How about a Piplup and Oshawott with the egg moves?

Ka$h Money said:
I'm really interested in your 5 IV Jolly Iron fist Chimchar with the egg moves. Check my thread for it ^^
Could you do a female Bagon?

Would you take Battle Maison Items for a Vullaby?

I'm ready to trade whenever you are.

Keeper of Night said:
Would you take Battle Maison Items for a Vullaby?
Sorry, I've already got most of the ones I need :/

King Xerneas said:
I'm ready to trade whenever you are.
Hold your horses! Haha I have a few other things to breed, but I should have it within an hour. I'll try my best for a 5 IV one

I had to ask, as there's probably nothing else on my list you'd want for one. :p

Tatertot said:
Ka$h Money said:

Yeah, I definitely can. It should be available tomorrow. How long will you take roughly?

Ka$h Money said:
Tatertot said:

Yeah, I definitely can. It should be available tomorrow. How long will you take roughly?

It should be done by tomorrow at the very latest, you're currently 3rd on my queue, and the other two aren't difficult projects. I might have it by this evening even!

Hi everyone, thank you so much for your help in making this trade thread such a success! I started only a couple of weeks ago with 6 Pokemon to offer, and now, through the help of great people here and other forums, I have over 6 times that many to offer!

For now though, I have decided to close my Emporium, at least for the time being. I return to college Sunday, and my University does not have a way for a DS system to connect to the wifi, which would make trading extremely inconvenient for both parties. When I come back home for Spring Break and Summer Vacation, though, I will reopen my thread, hopefully with twice as many Pokemon breeds to offer.

Don't worry, if we have trades that we have agreed upon already, I fully intend to trade with you before I leave Sunday. We'll just communicate via PM from now on.

So, until then, thanks so much Pokebeach! Good luck to everyone in the new year.

Back