Wi-Fi Trades Tatertot's Eccentric Emporium (Closed Indefinitely)

RE: Tatertot's Eccentric Emporium (5 IV Trade Shop!)

High, I'm really interested in your quiet magic guard Solosis. Check my thread for it.

So all I could hatch were a bunch of 3IV Rotoms, but I do have an extra 4IV Rotom on hand, but it has a nickname. I also not have access to 4IV Gibles with egg moves and HA

Ka$h Money said:
High, I'm really interested in your quiet magic guard Solosis. Check my thread for it.
I'm interested in your 5 IV Kangaskhan, do you have a female available?

Lord Xerneas said:
So all I could hatch were a bunch of 3IV Rotoms, but I do have an extra 4IV Rotom on hand, but it has a nickname. I also not have access to 4IV Gibles with egg moves and HA
I could do a 5 IV Snover for a female 4 IV Gible with egg moves and HA.

Tatertot said:
Ka$h Money said:
I'm interested in your 5 IV Kangaskhan, do you have a female available?.

I should have one or two. Al Kangaskhans are female so that shouldn't be a problem haha.

I'm also interested in your Snover. Let me know if anything in my thread interests you for that.

Ka$h Money said:
Tatertot said:
I'm interested in your 5 IV Kangaskhan, do you have a female available?.

I should have one or two. Al Kangaskhans are female so that shouldn't be a problem haha.

I'm also interested in your Snover. Let me know if anything in my thread interests you for that.

Ok, great! I'm also interested in your Huge Power Marill with the egg moves, how about that for a Snover?

Tatertot said:
Ka$h Money said:

Ok, great! I'm also interested in your Huge Power Marill with the egg moves, how about that for a Snover?

Nah, I'm actually not that interested in Snover.

I do have a Kangaskhan but you'll need to use heart scales for it to relearn the two egg moves. Hopefully that isn't too much of a problem. When can you trade?

I just got a 5IV Gible if that interests you :D

Edit: and it's female with egg moves and it's HA

Ka$h Money said:
Tatertot said:

I do have a Kangaskhan but you'll need to use heart scales for it to relearn the two egg moves. Hopefully that isn't too much of a problem. When can you trade?
Well, I still have to breed the Solosis, sland since tomorrow is Christmas, it'll probsbly be Thursday when I'm available to trade. I'll PM you as soon as it's ready! And no worries about the Snover.
Lord Xerneas said:

That's great! Can you trade in. 30 min. or so?

Tatertot said:
Ka$h Money said:

Well, I still have to breed the Solosis, sland since tomorrow is Christmas, it'll probsbly be Thursday when I'm available to trade. I'll PM you as soon as it's ready! And no worries about the Snover.
Lord Xerneas said:

Yah sure! Can you also name it Snowsquatch for me. Oh and are we registered on each other's 3DS??

Lord Xerneas said:
Tatertot said:

Yah sure! Can you also name it Snowsquatch for me. Oh and are we registered on each other's 3DS??

We are, my ign is Tate, just ask me to trade when you get online! I'm on now :)

Tatertot said:
Lord Xerneas said:

Did you want a name for the Gible?? And don't forget to name the Snover ;D

Lord Xerneas said:
Tatertot said:

Did you want a name for the Gible?? And don't forget to name the Snover ;D

No nickname please for my Gible, and yes, Snowsquatch is ready :D

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
CML for 5IV Gastly? Thanks.

Would you be willing to trade two 4 IV pokes for the Gastly? If so, I'd take these two:
1) Drillbur F Adamant 31/31/31/x/x/31
2) Klefki F Relaxed 31/x/x/31/31/31

PokeChimpo said:
CML for Gible and any Snover with Speed?

I'm interested in your 5 IV Timid Larvesta (female) and a 5 IV Adamant Marill (female) with the egg moves (if it has Huge Power). By "Snover with Speed" do you mean 31 Speed or 0 Speed?

RE: Tatertot's Eccentric Emporium (5 IV Trade Shop!) (NEW: HOLIDAY SPECIAL!)

Bump: Updated with many new pokemon, Holiday special, and complete redesign!

COMING SOON: Bold 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Klefki!

Lord Xerneas said:
Do you have any Male Heracross??

Not at the moment, but I'd be happy to breed one for you!

In exchange, would you be willing to trade:
-Female Charmander (egg moves: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Flare Blitz)
-Female Marill (egg moves: Belly Drum, Aqua Jet)

IVs don't matter too much, but at least 3 desirable ones on each would be wonderful. As long as they're female.

Only one day left of my Holiday Special! Make sure if you want something to request before New Years to get a free Snover!

Also, remember that after this Saturday, my thread will go offline for at least a month.

RE: Tatertot's Eccentric Emporium (5 IV Trade Shop!) (Last day of Holiday Special!)

Check my list for dry skin 5IV helioptile?

Back