Wi-Fi Trades SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread - 5IV Breeding + Now Offering Masuda Breeding!

http://www.livingdex.xyz/user/ihavetofinish

ehhhhhh so much still
but the one that aren't green are pokemon I still need. And if you trade me you're trading for my Nidorino, so it's not a tradeback. :)

Of course, of course! I would think it was not a tradeback uwu;;
I could do Sudowoodo, Misdreavus, Qwilfish, Shuckle, Houndour, Stantler, and probably more if I take a more thorough look. Stantler would actually be the easiest because I am actually planning on breeding some fairly soon for a team c:

Bumps!

>Willing to help with Dex Completion to the best of my ability! Cannot offer Legends however due to only having one of each for the majority of them!
>Still open for IV breeding requests
>Still open for Masuda Breeding requests

Guh, now that I think it over, I may. I'll have to sit and think on it ;;;
Though I would still prefer to wait for the US release, whenever that may be

Bumps!

>Willing to help with Dex Completion to the best of my ability! Cannot offer Legends however due to only having one of each for the majority of them!
>Still open for IV breeding requests
>Still open for Masuda Breeding requests

B-Bump
Yknow the drill:
>Masuda Breeding requests
>DexNav Chain Requests
>General Breeding Requests
>Willing to help with National Dex completion to the best of my ability!

Well, I know I want Pichu [obviously] but I'm not sure what to give you in return. I don't have that many Shinies, let me look...
I would just prefer something that would be considered somewhat fair. I would prefer a shiny in return, but I realize not many people have them if they are asking for Masuda Breeding.
Ahh, if you have any of the HAs of the starters that I am missing, that would certainly be appreciated!

I have Leaf Guard Chikorita with Decent IVs, I think.
IVs are certainly no issue; but I would consider that fair uwu
So you are asking for a Masuda Bred Pichu?
Is there a specific Nature or Egg Moves you would like? As well, I have it stated that I cannot guarantee perfect IV placement; are you alright with that?

I'm fine with it. It's Pichu, I'll love it no matter what! :D

For the nature, could it be Jolly? And for moves

*cringes*

My set has Volt Tackle, Encore, AND Fake out. Sorry, I know this is a tall order.

I'm fine with it. It's Pichu, I'll love it no matter what! :D

For the nature, could it be Jolly? And for moves

*cringes*

My set has Volt Tackle, Encore, AND Fake out. Sorry, I know this is a tall order.

That's fine!
It may take me a bit of time though because of both the Masuda and Egg Move Breeding as well as my own personal life, but it should be doable! I'll let you know once I have your Pichu uwu

Back