Wi-Fi Trades SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread - 5IV Breeding + Now Offering Masuda Breeding!

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread-- New Giveaways!

RedGamer3 said:
That sounds like a deal, I am hunting the Pumkaboo now and will begin breeding when you tell me the natures.
Edit: Got the super sized one, and I also need to know what ability you want on Pumkaboo.

Natures are no problem either; anything is alright. I can breed for what I need. I just honestly needed the abilities and Pumpkaboo size c:
Edit: Oh! The Pumpkaboo's Ability. Any is also fine. I looked them up and didnt see one that I particularly wanted more than another

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
RedGamer3 said:
That sounds like a deal, I am hunting the Pumkaboo now and will begin breeding when you tell me the natures.
Edit: Got the super sized one, and I also need to know what ability you want on Pumkaboo.

Natures are no problem either; anything is alright. I can breed for what I need. I just honestly needed the abilities and Pumpkaboo size c:
Edit: Oh! The Pumpkaboo's Ability. Any is also fine. I looked them up and didnt see one that I particularly wanted more than another

They are ready, so when are you good to trade.

RedGamer3 said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:

Splendid to hear! ^^
I can get on anytime tonight if that is the most convenient for you; or I can get on anytime after Noon during the rest of the week.

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
RedGamer3 said:

Splendid to hear! ^^
I can get on anytime tonight if that is the most convenient for you; or I can get on anytime after Noon during the rest of the week.

How about around 8 tonight?

RedGamer3 said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Splendid to hear! ^^

How about around 8 tonight?

Certainly ^^
I will be online in about an hour then. I'll give you an add in the meantime c:

I'll give you shiny scizor for every power item and any 5iv

kevmar said:
I'll give you shiny scizor for every power item and any 5iv

Goodness!
I'd gladly accept that offer ^^
But please keep in mind it may take a little bit of time

Edit: Would that also include Power Herb alongside the Bracer, Belt, etc.?
Second Edit: As well, would you like the IVs in proper places or just a 5IV in general? For I have a perfect Sassy Ferroseed and a small bit of "imperfect" 5IV HA Chimchars at the moment.

RE: SylveonsAndEspurrs Trade Thread-- After Easter Giveaways! [3 Days Left!]

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
ShinyVincent said:
Nah, I don`t care about the nature :p Let my be quick think of the others..
And, you have more than a week :p
-Aron with 31/31/31/31/31/xx Sturdy with If you can Eadavore as move

And a Dratini with something good (You can decide everything about this, Nature,IVs,Ability) as long as it 5IV

Alright, I will make note of everything ^^
The Aron may take a little more time though to get than the rest because I have to get the Endeavor Egg Move onto them

How is it with the breeding? :)

The breeding has been going well; thank you for checking! ^^
I just need to get you a decent Dratini and get the dang IVs in the right spots for Aron and I'll be set c:

Edit: Whoops! I was a touch wrong; The Solosis and Dratini are completed already. I just need the correct IVs in the right spot along with Sturdy (Was none too happy to see I had the right spread but with the Rock Head Ability once ;m; )

Can I take the 3# male pumpkaboom and the 2# male pawniard please?

Sevalbar said:
Can I take the 3# male pumpkaboom and the 2# male pawniard please?

Of course! I crossed them out and they will be waiting for you to claim them whenever you can ^^

stardestroyer85 said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
I think I could do that ^^
Would you like it renamed?

A nickname is fine. fc 0791 2028 0089 ign robert

Ahh... I tried entering in your friend code multiple times and it keeps telling me the code is invalid

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
stardestroyer85 said:
A nickname is fine. fc 0791 2028 0089 ign robert

Ahh... I tried entering in your friend code multiple times and it keeps telling me the code is invalid

Oops its 0079 my bad

Thanks

Hi S&E! Can you add the 3# non HA chimchar please? I can claim everything on friday after 8pm

Back