Finished Survive The Evil Scientist's Maze III: Heros and Villians. Game started, but still taking signups! E

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Survive The Evil Scientist's Maze III: Heros and Villians. Game started, but still taking signups!

After 2 posts total you can jump.

RE: Survive The Evil Scientist's Maze III: Heros and Villians. Game started, but still taking signups!

*jumps to the third platform*

"whew back on land at last"

Jumps on the first platform

"Hey you guys this isn't that hard try it."

I jump on the first platform.

Jumps on second

*Jumps on first platform*

*jumps to land whew safe*

"ok now I'm safe whew"

OH NO, EVERYTHING FALLS DOWN, WERE BURNING

OoC: Start thinking or your gonna kill everyone! Don't try to 'get their first'

OOC: It was sink or swim If i hadn't posted to be safe some one else would've and I would've fell i was on my last psot

Shoyru1444 said:
Here's what happens:
[*]Your post
[*]Post 1
[*]Post 2
[*]Post 3
[*]Post 4
[*]Post 5
[*]Everyone on your platform falls in the lava.

Since this is the first obstacle, if that happens, you just get burned cause you swim fast or something. Idk, use your imaginations.

OK, I will go first. Follow this:

I jump first
Someone jumps second
Another jumps third
I jump to second platform
Someone jumps back to first
Another jumps back
I jump to third

OK?

Then repeat later

I jump on the second platform!

Ack. This is getting nowhere. I'm sorry, but this is boring.

The group teleported to the other side. They wondered how it happened, but accepted it philisophically. They moved on.

*Awaiting Evil Scientist II's PM*

You guys are not playing strategically. :/

They're not even playing. They're inactive as heck. Oh well, boring challenge, bored pplz.
*No offence Mad Scientist II*

RE: Survive The Evil Scientist's Maze III: Heros and Villians. Game started, but still taking signups! Evil Scientist, p

I've been in school all day so... Theres my excuse.

RE: Survive The Evil Scientist's Maze III: Heros and Villians. Game started, but still taking signups! Evil Scientist, p

I have nothing to do... I don't know who the Scientist is but I'll take over if you'd want.

*Or I could just help them out when they're not here to keep the game going.*

The scientist has spoken!

The next room had a giant octopus! It somehow shoots acid out of its mouth. You need to be careful, and choose your fighters wisely!

Gametics: 10
HP: 30
Attack: 3

Here's how combat works:
You say that you attack. OR You use an item.
You deal damage equal to your attack to the monster. (if you attacked)
The monster (if it's still alive) hits you back for its attack. (^)
Gameticks show that if you don't kill it within the specified time, something bad will happen. Oh, and each item usage or attack takes up a gametick. You need to wait for another round of attacking before attacking again if you use an item.

Okay fighters, go get him!

Where's the items?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back