Finished Survive The Evil Scientist's Maze III: Heros and Villians. Game started, but still taking signups! E

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Survive The Evil Scientist's Maze III: Heros and Villians. Game started, but still taking signups!

"What if we all go on the same path and die?"

RE: Survive The Evil Scientist's Maze III: Heros and Villians. Game started, but still taking signups!

How do we know that either path will kill us or that both paths won't kill us?

"True. Ok, Who wants to come with me to the left path?"

"I will."

"NO! we should send one person down the left and one down the right. They will yell "OK CAPTAIN" if it's safe, OK?"

"Ok, I will go down the right."
"I will yell 'Ok captain!' then you can come on down this way."

*Walks down right corrider*

*Walks down left corridor*

"Ok, now just wait for the signal"

OoC:We gotta wait for shoyru to say what is down each one before we can call them safe.

OOC: Oh, Ok.

Dragonspit walked down the corridor, muscles tensed, waiting for something to happen. He swished at a strange dripping sound. After a minute of deafening silence he walked on again. The next time, the water was a little more forceful; a small stream could be heard. He raised an eyebrow and walked on.

"Ummm, clear so far!" he called out.

TrainerofFury was in the same agitated state. He swished and jumped at the smallest noises. He could've sworn there were rats. And there were...

He saw their red eyes, heard their claws scraping across the floor. He turned. There was a rather lot of them...

The group heard his scream from all the way down the hallway.

'Lets go the other way."

"I feel sorry for the guy. Looks like right we go!"

OOC: So I'm dead? Well this was no fun. :(

Ooc: Aren't you going to save him? His role is pretty important. Also, you know when people die, since I post their roles if they do.

TrainerofFury said:
OOC: So I'm dead? Well this was no fun. :(

Lol that's funny :p

OoC: Lucky me! But now that I said that, I'm probably going to die next. Are we alllowed to use our roles now?

"Lets go save him. If we are too late the least we can do is give his body a proper burial."

What can we do to help him? We haven't got any weapons! *Shrugs* CHARGE!!!!!!

ooC: Are we allowed to use our roles? I can't do anything until I know the answer.

Let's go right and save him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back