Finished Survive The Evil Scientist's Maze III: Heros and Villians. Game started, but still taking signups! E

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Survive The Evil Scientist's Maze III: Heros and Villians. Game started, but still taking signups!

I follow them

RE: Survive The Evil Scientist's Maze III: Heros and Villians. Game started, but still taking signups!

I'm gonna wait until there's more room on the first platform...

I feel very confident about balancing on these platform's, I'll wait until there's more room to get on.

I'll wait with Kyle\

Okay, I forgot to mention this.

You cannot say that you go first. You need to say that you attempt to jump onto the first/second/third platform. There is a secret to this room. The Scientist's helper set up a trap.

So, just so you know, there are 3 platforms. Good luck, you'll need it.

OOC: Ok, thanks.

IC: *Attemtps to jump onto the second platform*

*Attempts to jump onto the second platform*

Attempts to jump on the 1st platform.

Jumps back to the first spot off the platforms.
"Too many people."

Everyone magically warps to the start.

First, you have to start from the first. You can't jump to the second from the starting point, you'll fall in the lava! Also, there is an important news flash from someone...

The Hunter scanned the room. He recognized that the jets supporting the platforms would fail after 5 seconds (posts). So, if you are on a platform, and 5 posts occur, you fall into the lava, as well as everyone else on the platform. Good luck!

EDIT: Oh, and once you've moved to a platform, you must wait for 2 more people to post before you can move again. Infinge this rule, and you'll fall in the lava. :p

I jumped on the first platform
"Whew"

Shoyru1444 said:
Everyone magically warps to the start.

First, you have to start from the first. You can't jump to the second from the starting point, you'll fall in the lava! Also, there is an important news flash from someone...

The Hunter scanned the room. He recognized that the jets supporting the platforms would fail after 5 seconds (posts). So, if you are on a platform, and 5 posts occur, you fall into the lava, as well as everyone else on the platform. Good luck!

EDIT: Oh, and once you've moved to a platform, you must wait for 2 more people to post before you can move again. Infinge this rule, and you'll fall in the lava. :p
Ooc: Wait, so when 5 posts are made on a platform then we fall in. Or if 5 posts are made before you post again, you fall off causing all others to fall of.

Whew I made it to the first platform.

Here's what happens:
[*]Your post
[*]Post 1
[*]Post 2
[*]Post 3
[*]Post 4
[*]Post 5
[*]Everyone on your platform falls in the lava.

Since this is the first obstacle, if that happens, you just get burned cause you swim fast or something. Idk, use your imaginations.

*I stay where I am*
"Well, if they are going to fall then Im just going to turn around and go through the other path."

*jumps to the second platform*
"Whew I made it"

batui4 said:
*jumps to the second platform*
"Whew I made it"

I'm not sure that counts :/

I jump back to land
"No way, I'll die!"

OOC:he said after 2 posts you can jump again so it has been two.

batui4 said:
OOC:he said after 2 posts you can jump again so it has been two.

:/ I thought he meant 2 post of jumping platforms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back