Finished Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze II: Stuck in the Sewers. Start Day 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze II: Stuck in the Sewers. To Eat, or not to Eat!

Okay, I'm too lazy to update the first page, so here goes...

The group ate the bread. It magically healed all their damages and ailments. They are all healed to full health.

With no other options, they advanced to the next room, taking care to avoid the pit.

The next room was an obstacle room. There was a pendulum-like swinging blade hanging from the ceiling.

DANGER LEVEL: 3/6

RE: Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze II: Stuck in the Sewers. To Eat, or not to Eat!

A few questions...
What is the blade hung from? (rope, wire, etc)
Is the top of the blade sharpened?
Is there a pit under the blade?
could you possibly crawl under the blade?
Could you jump over it?
I'm assuming you could just walk around it unless the room is shaped like a half pipe, so is the room shaped like a half pipe?

:p I know, lots of questions :D

I think i need to observe the rate of the thing moves first

I'm a ninja so I'm able to go through easier right?

Guys, I can cross this room 100% successfully. Let me take care of it for you guys. :p

I have mised alot I see read more later

T

Hatman said:
A few questions...
What is the blade hung from? (rope, wire, etc)
Metal
Is the top of the blade sharpened?
Yes
Is there a pit under the blade?
No
could you possibly crawl under the blade?
Could you jump over it?
No, and yes
I'm assuming you could just walk around it unless the room is shaped like a half pipe, so is the room shaped like a half pipe?
It's in a sewer pipe, forgot to mention that.
:p I know, lots of questions :D

RE: Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze II: Stuck in the Sewers. OH noez, a swinging blade!

(Nice to see you tristan but, umm your dead.)

Also, could we alter the rate or break the motor of the saber with our hammer?

RE: Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze II: Stuck in the Sewers. OH noez, a swinging blade!

Anyway...I think i will analyze the thing carefully...

*I think this is slowly shutting down, user by user...*

Ummm... I need more statistics before I make a move.

@ Ho-Oh: You can try.
@ Ho-Oh: Win statistics (currently):
For Gymnast: 6/6
For Ninja: 5/6
For Everyone else: 3/6

*Crosses the room*

*Wait for a gymnast to go throguh and copy the move exactly

Freak =P nimbly crossed the obstacle. Many others followed, too. Nothing happened until the last person, MS Eevelotion. MS attempted to do what the gymnast had done, but since (s)he was not quite as skillfully trained, (s)he did not do it as quick. The blade hit his/her arm, slicing it open. (S)he made it across, but was hurt for 8 damage and was losing blood and strength quick. If you want him/her to survive, you must make a splint, and quick.
The group rushed to the next room to try and find supplies. In it was a large sheet, and in it a rather rusty, but sharp, sword. What will you do? Quick... the clock is ticking.

Ouch...

*On the note...Call me MSE...i'm a he

*Why did i never follow my master's order...he ask me to replace my right arm with a mechanical one so i can easily repair myself..*

*Shrugs*...

**Thinks about Killing everyone in order to get his mind of the cut*

Okay Darkrai's Nightmare, you can make a splint, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back