Finished Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze II: Stuck in the Sewers. Start Day 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze II: Stuck in the Sewers. Help your hurt teammate!

lol fail^

Just use the plank

And I'm a boy

RE: Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze II: Stuck in the Sewers. Help your hurt teammate!

Use the plank. If you don't, can I use a heal spell on MSE?

The group, with great help from the Craftsman, created a makeshift splint for their wounded teammate. He is able to move, but not able to participate in normal combat and such.

The group warily moved onto the next room, waiting for another trap to spring. However, there was another item room, or so the plaque said. At the center of the room was a heavy mist that seemed to shift in odd places and looked as if cast by evil. What would the group do?

Scan the room- the mist may be hiding traps or other dangerous things.

Sorry what have I missed and do I need to heal someone if so I will :)

T

Tristan: You're dead. :p

Leafy101 said:
Tristan: You're dead. :p

Opps my bad sorry for posting

T

sillykyle! quickly scanned the room. He soon recognized a trap he had created many times in medival movies: a spike pit. He quickly disabled the activator. Since there were no more traps, the group looted the chest.

Inside were several goodies:
A package of 3 Bandages, 2 Banannas, and a Hand Grenade. With nothing else to do, the group moved on.

In the next room was an enemy! It was a Robot.

Chance of winning w/out a weapon: 2/6
Chance increased per weapon used: +1
(meaning, if two people use weapons, then two points are added. I'm updating page 1, but the Ninja's and the Fencer's usage of weapons increases the points by two)

give them the swords, and FIGHT, (BTW, I call I get to hold the grenade :D)

Oh, and updated the first page. Read it everyone! It contains the full story, which should make it a LOT easier to read the story.

RE: Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze II: Stuck in the Sewers. O noez, a big, bad ROBOT!

I say we definitely use the ninja and fencer.

RE: Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze II: Stuck in the Sewers. O noez, a big, bad ROBOT!

Give Hatman the sword.

The Ninja and the Fencer warily approached the killing machine, holding a dagger, and a sword. The machine roared as it prepared its weapons, tortotous devices sliding mechanically out of its body. Strange long sticks with holes in the end and metal spikes waved mesmerisingly in front of the two. Then, the robot attacked.

It slammed a massive metal clud into the ground. However, the Fencer's and the Ninja's reflexes were adjusted to battle and they both dodged its attack. The robot whirled around, this time swinging a flame thrower. It missed the Fencer, but singed the Ninja's sword arm. He cried out in pain and danced back. He took 3 damage and a burn. Then, Joey swung his blade in a humming ark at the distracted machine's neck - that is, the place below its head. However, the blade was not nearly sharp enough and promptly shattered upon impact. It did, however, hurt the robot, and made its head unable to turn. The ninja observed that slashing and stabbing attacks were no good, but maybe something flat and heavy would do the job... He dodged the injured killing machine's blasts and called out, "Toss me the...!"

Okay, what item do you toss him?

Hammer!

Leafy tossed the hammer to the Fencer. The Fencer reached out, and...

...caught the hammer. He then swung it in a deadly turn. It smashed into the Robot's head. It twitched once and died. The group cheered at the victory.

Okay, does the group want to do right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back