Finished Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze II: Stuck in the Sewers. Start Day 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze II: Stuck in the Sewers. A phree trap, you say?

Can we? I mean, if its that simple, why not pull it back from the trap and then open it?

RE: Survive the Evil Scientist's Maze II: Stuck in the Sewers. A phree trap, you say?

I say we scan the room!

I'm not sure if I should scan... we know there's a trap in the room, so what's the point?

right, lets just move the chest to firm ground and open it.

I should have spoken clearer... the chest fell down the ramp along with you.

(yay, I get a vote)

Anyone else voting cause if not we'll go ahead

So, do you want to open the chest?

move it to safe ground and open it (by the way, the fighters are ready if I can god-mod)

*With his metallic silver cloak on*..I have my flexible cyanberry (Compact version exclusive of blackberry)...You do what you want with that chest...*Moved into a corner*

Open I will just stay a little farther back.

*Steps farther back*

Hey, I am not opening if everyone else is going to be wimps : ( * changes vote and steps back*

I will open it!

*Runs quickly towards the chest and pulls*

Just open it...I'm trying to hack a mini satelite-look-alike i saw earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back