Wi-Fi Trades SuperSonic's Gen 6 Trade thread! SPECIFIC BREEDING REQUEST (Garden Form Vivillon)

RE: SuperSonic's Gen 6 Trade thread! Breeding is now Open! I have a 6IV Ditto! (see thread).

Could you reserve me an event Giratina and an event Dialga?

RE: SuperSonic's Gen 6 Trade thread! Breeding is now Open! I have a 6IV Ditto! (see thread).

King Xerneas said:
Could you reserve me an event Giratina and an event Dialga?

When Bank is launched? Sure. Shall I CYL?

Could you tell how you get 6IV Ditto? Or can I borrow it? I have a 6IV Gastrodon I want him to breed with!

ShinyVincent said:
Could you tell how you get 6IV Ditto? Or can I borrow it? I have a 6IV Gastrodon I want him to breed with!

Sorry man. I can breed for you, but I won't loan out my Ditto.

If I could get a clone of that 6IV Ditto I would be willing to give you my soul

Ok I have a question, I have a 5iv Heracross and I want another with Moxie and Rock Blast (Egg Move). My Heracross has the nature I want so would it cost anything I was a bit confused by the thread since I could not find a wanted section...

@ Trooj Well. I'm not in the market for much of anything at the moment. Just semi competitive/Competitive Pokemon to breed. So it really benefits me to breed your Heracross. Do you have one with Moxie? If so it would make my life easier. If not it would take time for me to find one then breed it all for you. Although I do not mind breeding it, do you have a list I can check? The egg moves are a cinch once I find a partner and get the ability down.

@ Akwila. I'm sorry, as much as I would like to trust people, I do not want to loan my Ditto out for cloning. However, I do know someone who can. I'll talk to him and see what I can do and what he wants. Then I can PROBABLY (no guarantees) get a clone for you. No promises on results however.

Super__Sonic said:
@ Trooj Well. I'm not in the market for much of anything at the moment. Just semi competitive/Competitive Pokemon to breed. So it really benefits me to breed your Heracross. Do you have one with Moxie? If so it would make my life easier. If not it would take time for me to find one then breed it all for you. Although I do not mind breeding it, do you have a list I can check? The egg moves are a cinch once I find a partner and get the ability down

I can try to find one with Moxie can you add me now so I can trade you both when I'm ready?

Trooj said:
Super__Sonic said:
@ Trooj Well. I'm not in the market for much of anything at the moment. Just semi competitive/Competitive Pokemon to breed. So it really benefits me to breed your Heracross. Do you have one with Moxie? If so it would make my life easier. If not it would take time for me to find one then breed it all for you. Although I do not mind breeding it, do you have a list I can check? The egg moves are a cinch once I find a partner and get the ability down

I can try to find one with Moxie can you add me now so I can trade you both when I'm ready?

Sure, whats your FC?

Hello to you!
I am rather interested in the Meloetta you have listed!
I would greatly appreciate if you could take a look at my own trade thread by clicking the Sylveon within my signature and letting me know if anything may interest you; I would also be willing to part with multiple Pokemon for it!

Super__Sonic said:
@ Trooj Well. I'm not in the market for much of anything at the moment. Just semi competitive/Competitive Pokemon to breed. So it really benefits me to breed your Heracross. Do you have one with Moxie? If so it would make my life easier. If not it would take time for me to find one then breed it all for you. Although I do not mind breeding it, do you have a list I can check? The egg moves are a cinch once I find a partner and get the ability down.

@ Akwila. I'm sorry, as much as I would like to trust people, I do not want to loan my Ditto out for cloning. However, I do know someone who can. I'll talk to him and see what I can do and what he wants. Then I can PROBABLY (no guarantees) get a clone for you. No promises on results however.

Any word yet on that cloned Ditto?

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Hello to you!
I would greatly appreciate if you could take a look at my own trade thread by clicking the Sylveon within my signature and letting me know if anything may interest you; I would also be willing to part with multiple Pokemon for it!

Sure! I'll clone it for you (now that I know how), and CYL for it.

Akwila said:
Super__Sonic said:

Yes, I could clone it within a day. Shall I CYL?

Super__Sonic said:
SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Hello to you!

Sure! I'll clone it for you (now that I know how), and CYL for it.

Akwila said:

Yes, I could clone it within a day. Shall I CYL?

Oh gosh, I would greatly appreciate that, thank you!
When you do have a look at my list, please let me know if anything else may interest you because I would be willing to part with a good deal of pokemon for the legendaries if you clone ^^;;

RE: SuperSonic's Gen 6 Trade thread! Breeding and Cloning now available.

If you don't mind, I'd do it for the Shiny Chandelure on your thread, but please name it Chandelure. I dislike nicknames.

@ Akwila I liked these from your thread:

M Chimchar - Jolly - Iron Fist 31/31/31/x/x/31 (has Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Fake Out)
F Cottonee - Timid - Prankster 31/x/31/31/x/31 (has Worry Seed, Encore, Switcheroo, Memento)

I could do the cloned Ditto for them

Super__Sonic said:
If you don't mind, I'd do it for the Shiny Chandelure on your thread, but please name it Chandelure. I dislike nicknames.

M Chimchar - Jolly - Iron Fist 31/31/31/x/x/31 (has Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Fake Out)
F Cottonee - Timid - Prankster 31/x/31/31/x/31 (has Worry Seed, Encore, Switcheroo, Memento)

Consider it a deal! Let me know when you're ready!

Super__Sonic said:

I believe I can do that!
I will add your FC in one moment and I would greatly appreciate it if we were capable of doing the trade as soon as possible

Are you looking for HA female Turtwig? Because, I have one.

Back