Super Smash Bros. to Feature Greninja, Mega Lucario, Mega Charizard [4/8]

xxashxx said:
Why not? He is a Grass type. He should be able to use those moves Venusaur can. Why not Chequin?:)

Just checked the Pokedex and he can't but that does not make any sense. He has most of the GROUND type moves and GRASS moves. Weird XD.:)

Not all Grass types learn the same moves.
I bet he'll use Vine Whip or something similar.

xxashxx said:
Why not? He is a Grass type. He should be able to use those moves Venusaur can. Why not Chequin?:)

EDIT: Just checked the Pokedex and he can't but that does not make any sense. He has most of the GROUND type moves and GRASS moves. Weird XD.:)

Can you imagine a shrew spitting out bullets and flinging leaves from nowhere? Or making petal tornadoes? But it uses ground-type moves because it's a shrew and evolves into an armadillo. Also,
Chespin is a shrew and Chesnaught is an armadillo because of evolution. See, All grass-type starters are based off of creatures that lived many millions of years ago. Bulbasaur is a dicynodont from the time before dinosaurs. It was a synapsid, which is an animal resembling a mammal and reptile. Meganium was a sauropod, which appeared early in the dinosaur eras. Sceptile is a dilophosaur, which lived sorta in the middle. Torterra an ankylosaur, which was mid-late. Snivy and Serperior being the small lizards that evolved into snakes between the time of the dinosaurs' end to the beginning of mammals. Chespin is the first mammal, a shrew, which first evolved into armadillos and later rabbits, monkeys, and so on. Fire-types are from the Chinese Zodiak (Dragon, Mouse, Rooster, Monkey, Pig, and Dog). Water-types are simply just amphibious.

Chocolate Death said:
xxashxx said:

EDIT: Just checked the Pokedex and he can't but that does not make any sense. He has most of the GROUND type moves and GRASS moves. Weird XD.:)

Can you imagine a shrew spitting out bullets and flinging leaves from nowhere? Or making petal tornadoes? But it uses ground-type moves because it's a shrew and evolves into an armadillo. Also,
Chespin is a shrew and Chesnaught is an armadillo because of evolution. See, All grass-type starters are based off of creatures that lived many millions of years ago. Bulbasaur is a dicynodont from the time before dinosaurs. It was a synapsid, which is an animal resembling a mammal and reptile. Meganium was a sauropod, which appeared early in the dinosaur eras. Sceptile is a dilophosaur, which lived sorta in the middle. Torterra an ankylosaur, which was mid-late. Snivy and Serperior being the small lizards that evolved into snakes between the time of the dinosaurs' end to the beginning of mammals. Chespin is the first mammal, a shrew, which first evolved into armadillos and later rabbits, monkeys, and so on. Fire-types are from the Chinese Zodiak (Dragon, Mouse, Rooster, Monkey, Pig, and Dog). Water-types are simply just amphibious.

Meanwhile-the-internet-discusses-religion.jpg

I always thought Turtwig's line was just based off of giant tortoise + continents. Like the Galapagos tortoise.
Also, the Chespin line is based mostly on shrews and chestnuts though the whole line, I don't really see too much armadillo there. Quilladin is based on the stage in which a chestnut begins to ripen:
320px-Chestnut03.jpg

No, the lines are based off of multiple things. I'm talking about the main thing. Also, Torterra is a mythical tortoise with a continent on it's back, not a galapagos tortoise, but we're going off topic. anyway, so how about this. Anyone wanna see any specific pokemon as pokeballs? I'd love to see a Pidgey that flaps around and uses Sand Attack to stun enemies.

Chocolate Death said:
No, the lines are based off of multiple things. I'm talking about the main thing. Also, Torterra is a mythical tortoise with a continent on it's back, not a galapagos tortoise, but we're going off topic. anyway, so how about this. Anyone wanna see any specific pokemon as pokeballs? I'd love to see a Pidgey that flaps around and uses Sand Attack to stun enemies.

Noivern seems like a good one.
(Unless they already showed that.)

Ooh! Imagine a pokeball that has a Zubat emerge and then several hordes of Zubat start flying everywhere! These Zubat could do a bit of damage to any other fighter who gets stuck in their clouds as they fly around. Or, how about a Cofagrigus that does what Gulin does, but hops around and damages any enemies in it's path? Oh, no, wait! Let's go OP! Let's go with a Shuckle, and anyone who fuckles with it gets a hyper beam! Yeah! shuckle ftw!

Next thing you know, "Shuckle rocks the battle!"

Oh I did not think of it that way. Thanks man. Anyway Maybe it will use Pin Missile or Needle arm or Dig. I did not check for Needle arm or Pin Missle though.:)

EDIT: He can use Pin Missile but not Needle Arm. However what do you think about Seed bomb as a move? This would do an insane amount of damage XD.:)

I like the Seed Bomb idea a lot, but I think Rollout would be cooler to see than Seed Bomb, unless it went in all directions. But, if you look at the picture it's in, it's facing the side so it's gonna do something going to the side.

Hmm mabye pin missile. Most small Pokemon shoot a projectile of some kind so either that or your idea or Seed Bomb. Kind of up in the air XD.:)

Pin Missile and Seed Bomb would go in all directions, but Chespin is facing one direction in the picture, so it attacks in one direction.

Chocolate Death said:
Anyone wanna see any specific pokemon as pokeballs? I'd love to see a Pidgey that flaps around and uses Sand Attack to stun enemies.

By the power of Goldeen, I shall smite thee!
But seriously, goldeen needs a comeback.

Are they bringing back event match and Adventure modes?:)

You mean the live video when they ran it live? yeah I saw the whole video XD. I saw how Lucario has bad recoil on his Aura Sphere move. I also saw the newly added Pokemon and other items and stuff.:)

I was just wondering if Mew two would be able to be in the game with Lucario XD?:)

What's mewtwo being a character have to do with event match and adventure modes being in? I don't see the connection..

Back