Super Smash Bros. to Feature Greninja, Mega Lucario, Mega Charizard [4/8]

What Prof. Palutena said. I thought when I said it I made it clear, but I guess I wasn't. But, I just started thinking about alternate costumes like with Wario's in Brawl... What if, and I know this sounds crazy, but... What if Sonic's Boom look gets in? And Dr. Mario, Daisy for Peach, Mr. L for Luigi, Dry Bowser, and so on? Do you think this could happen?

Uh what? Every character has their distinct costumes. Usually Red Yellow Green Blue Pink and Brown and I think White. Those are the basic colors XD.:)

Oh. I will have to check this out since I never played Brawl.:)

I hope Squirtle and Ivysaur will come back as their own characters. I'm gonna be so disappointed if they don't.

xxashxx said:
Oh. I will have to check this out since I never played Brawl.:)
You're missing out, man.

Yeah I know. I don't own a Wii and they are not cheap like the 3DS is in comparison XD.:)

Once again, Mega Charizard X is chosen just because it has a bigger cosmetic change.

On a side note, should we expect Yveltal in a Pokeball since they showed Xerneas?

o0Flint0o said:
On a side note, should we expect Yveltal in a Pokeball since they showed Xerneas?

I didn't see it in the Greninja trailer with the rest of the Pokemon, but that might just mean it's hidden from view. Another possible use for it is as a stage boss (Lumiose seems logical since Yveltal can fly with the rising platform.)

Yvetal is pretty much a given a since we already know Xemeas has already been confirmed. Yeah he is in. They just have not posted that he is confirmed.:)

And does that mean Dialga is in too because of palkia? What about Giratina because of Arceus and Palkia? Or Cresselia because of Darkrai? Reshiram and zekrom because of Kyurem?

[edit] Ewww my post was liked by some flatulence from japan (°ロ°)

They will most likely have only the big legends in the game. Wait. Has Lucia and Ho-oh been confirmed yet and Celebi?:)

xxashxx said:
They will most likely have only the big legends in the game. Wait. Has Lucia and Ho-oh been confirmed yet and Celebi?:)

Lugia was shown in the Greninja trailer, but I'm not sure about Ho-oh or Celebi.

Oh man I may have not caught that. If Lugia is in then Ho-oh is pretty much in as well. Thanks XD:)

I want to take a wild guess and say that Quilladin will be in here just to fit the theme of Fennekin-->Quilladin-->Greninja.
Seems like something they would do.

I didn't see Mat Block for Greninja in the trailer. Anybody else wondering about that?

But Chespin and Fennekin are Pokeball pokemon. Fennekin uses Ember but they haven't shown what Chespin does. Although it does look freakishly huge and awkward...

Probably uses Bullet Seed or Razor Leaf or Earthquake.=)

Why not? He is a Grass type. He should be able to use those moves Venusaur can. Why not Chequin?:)

EDIT: Just checked the Pokedex and he can't but that does not make any sense. He has most of the GROUND type moves and GRASS moves. Weird XD.:)

Back