Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U

Sakurai himself has said that Lucina's speed is about identical to Marth's, so I'd think the latter scenario is much more likely.

Chocolate Death said:
King Xerneas said:
Damn, looks like next months Corocoro is gonna be jammed with all sorts of good news.

Also these guys would've made amazing fighters for Smash
FE13_Taguel_Transformed_(Yarne).png

I dont know what that is, but I would like to see somethign different like that!

Please. No more FE characters!

To all the people thinking corocoro will reveal all characters they said something similar near brawls release and only gave the starting characters. Also thank you heavenly spoon for telling me how i confused myself.

Has anyone see any hidden characters around the web for Smash 4? If anyone has are there any clues to what they will be and how to obtain them?:)

TrainerLoganPoke said:
To all the people thinking corocoro will reveal all characters they said something similar near brawls release and only gave the starting characters. Also thank you heavenly spoon for telling me how i confused myself.

Corocoro said that they're only showing what's been revealed so far. So much for the extra hype...

Athena said:
That's a Taguel, a race of beings from the recent Fire Emblem game (home of both Lucina and Robin). They appear human-like for day-to-day activities, and transform into their beat form (as in the earlier posted picture) when fighting.

Dat male one <3 lol jk
Anyway, a bit random but I wanted to point out...
daily-en.jpg

Look at how cocky that little Villager is down there. She thinks she's all that because she beat Mario and Mac. The villagers are truly evil.

I would like to point out waluigi has a w symbol on his assist trophy so Wario is most likely back. Anyone else notice things like that to prove characters being in.

If Luigi is in Mario is too. That is a given guys. The original 12 characters will always be in every smash game now and in the future. That will never change. What will change is the characters outside those 12 characters. I am surprised to see a lot of the characters from Melee made it back. Not sure which ones from Melee made it to Brawl but so far so good. Just went to far on FE and Zelda characters. Could have made more room for other characters. Otherwise it is all good though.:)

EDIT: Looks like Mario is already in. I forgot he was confirmed weeks ago and was one of the first few confirmed I think XD.:)

xxashxx said:
Just went to far on FE and Zelda characters. Could have made more room for other characters. Otherwise it is all good though.:)

You do know that Sakurai could've included as many characters as he wanted. If he wanted a total of 50 characters he would make it so, and same goes if we wanted as little as 20 characters. So there really isn't such thing as making room for other characters. They simply chose characters they thought were worthy enough to be in the game.

It also depends on the RAM space each system can handle though. They need to be able to balance the scale where the characters are concerned. If there are 10 Mario Bros Characters for example there should be 10 Zelda and 10 FE characters and 10 Pokemon characters or something like that etc.:)

xxashxx said:
It also depends on the RAM space each system can handle though. They need to be able to balance the scale where the characters are concerned. If there are 10 Mario Bros Characters for example there should be 10 Zelda and 10 FE characters and 10 Pokemon characters or something like that etc.:)

There are 10 Mario Characters?

I can understand 10 Pokémon characters, but I don't think enough people have played FE to warrant 10 of them.

I'm really liking what's been shown of Robin so far. I'll definitely be using him alongside Mega Man as a main.

Also I'd be more into Lucina if she had boobs. I mean, even assuming she's bound her chest, she's gotta be like a small C at best.

So far I'm mostly planning on playing the shit out of Robin, Lucina, and Rosalina (mostly in that order) to see what I like best. Will probably add more characters onto this too for fun's sake, though I don't expect to get any good with more than one and no better than slightly-better-than-random for 3 or 4 more.

I like playing as the asshole characters so hopefully Bowser and Ganon aren't terrible this time round (Wario confirmed? I haven't been paying attention)

I will probably play the hell out of Zelda and Robin, with Mega Man as backup. Robin looks really nice so far, and Zelda... well, it's Zelda.

I plan on using Charizard Yoshi and Pikachu if I can handle Pikachu like I could on the N64. If the movement speed is just right on 3DS I may be able to use Pikachu again. I will try him out but I will see XD.:)

I will become proficient with at least half the cast. Top tier choices are Robin, Mega Man, Mario, and Ganondorf.

Anyone with decent disjoint hitbox or good range (not counting projectiles) will be on my list of considerations, as it's practically the characters I played in the earlier games. Greninja seems to be one of them, especially with those reaching aerials. Of course, I'd have to try out the swordsmen as well because they fulfill that criteria.

Back