• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Stumpy's Trades! REALLY need Blaze FB

RE: Stumpy's Trade Thread. A BOX OF PoTF is incoming!!! H:Giratina X, Gardy X W:To CYL!

U willing to trade the potf box

RE: Stumpy's Trade Thread. A BOX OF PoTF is incoming!!! H:Giratina X, Gardy X W:To CYL!

Do you have any felicity's drawing, night maintenance, or warp points ? I need 2 of each,If you have them , can you CML for them?

RE: Stumpy's Trade Thread. A BOX OF PoTF is coming! H:Giratina X, Gardy X W:Infernape 4

Sorry, I need those right now. I don't have any extras.
Do you see anything else?

RE: Stumpy's Trade Thread. A BOX OF PoTF is coming! H:Giratina X, Gardy X W:Infernape 4

Do you still have TSD?

when your box arrives could i trade u for 3 packs unopened?

my two infernape for your giratina x

Brizzel987- No sorry
Superwolfe- I'll LYK
team overdose- I'm not going to trade a whole box
Annabannana- Are they infernape 4? is it the lvx?
if not, thats way too heavy on my end

RE: Stumpy's Trade Thread. A BOX OF PoTF is coming! H:Giratina X, Gardy X W: DGX

when will i know?

RE: Stumpy's Trade Thread. A BOX OF PoTF is coming! H:Giratina X, Gardy X W: DGX

Do you have a Magnezone DP?

team overdose- for how much?
muddy- sorry i don't, but i have both
the ones from SF

missed me, sorry...

What BET Trainers are you looking for?

superwolfe- Sorry, I'll LYK
omahanime- SP radar, Flint's spirit
and other sp trainers

RE: Please help me!! I Really need just 1 CLAYDOL GE!! H:Gardy X, Palkia X, and others

I have multiples of

76/090 Team Galactic's Invention G-109 SP Radar
77/090 Team Galactic's Invention G-107 TMG (Galactic)
78/090 Underground Expedition
79/090 Volkner's Philosophy
81/090 Bebe's Search - Supporter
82/090 Sunyshore City Gym
83/090 Pokemon Contest Hall - Stadium
84/090 Upper Energy
85/090 SP Energy
86/090 Darkness Energy
87/090 Metal Energy

RE: Please help me!! I Really need just 1 CLAYDOL GE!! H:Gardy X, Palkia X, and others

What do you want for 4 SP radar and 4 SP energy?

stumpy271 said:
What do you want for 4 SP radar and 4 SP energy?
only have 3 SP radar and 4 SP energy

Back