News Strengthening Expansion Pack, Best of XY Pack, and Ash VS Team Rocket Deck!

Please make sure to read the text carefully. I understand everyone wants the vs seeker and double dragon to be assured as reprints but this is not the case. The only card looking to get "reprinted" is going to be the escape rope and it will have new art. The Vs seeker and Double Dragon will be reprinted in JAPAN's "Best of XY" Set along with the Shaymin ex they have announced. We probably wont be receiving that set.
He edited it, it originally said SM2+

Notice that Escape Rope has SM Trainer Template, and DDE, VS Seeker, and Shaymin retains the XY Temp, meaning those are the Best of XY set reprints.

Translation: We are not getting Best of XY, go back to using Random Reciever, like a good little boy.

Guess we are never going to get an alternative to shaymin-ex like uxie from back in day now in the next rotation.

I don't think many of you are understanding the point of this: Best of XY will likely not ever come out in the states, so don't get too excited over Shaymin, VS, and Double Dragon coming back.
As for my thoughts on the new reveal, Lele seems good. Espeon GX seems like a good helper for it (or vice versa).

The Best of XY will not hit stateside outside of the possible promos/alternate artwork in the set.

On the SM2+ news:

Tapu Lele - PCL wants Tapu Lele to be an awesome card, no matter what form. They took Meowstic's Ear Influence, Dedenne's Energy Short, changed the Energy requirements, and put it on a 110 HP Basic Pokemon. It will be interesting to see where this card will crop up in Psychic decks.

Escape Rope is back again! For a second there, we were going to have a format without it.

He edited it, it originally said SM2+

I was saying to everyone else who was commenting. Most were already excited about the "reprints" and I have even seen another post on a different social media site that was trying to state that the vs seeker was going to get reprinted. Just wanted everyone to be careful about sharing false information or misconceptions. I, like everyone else hopes vs seeker gets reprinted but until there is evidence i will assume its still rotating out.

Glad to see that the inclusion of dde/vs seeker in sm2+ was erroneous (though honestly dde does need a reprint or dragons need something equally good/better to replace it).

Lele seems like a natural compliment in expanded despair ray megagarde decks alongside things like Absol.

I'm dissapointed that shaymin-EX will be reprinted. It affects the format into a game largely based on the first turn. I was looking forward to diverse formats that differ largely. Expanded being a fast paced get everything out quick or slowly overpower your board for board control, and standard being about conserving resources, playing carefully, and taking comebacks. Vs seeker isn't to harmful to the game state in my opinion, because it doesn't speed up gameplay all too much.

And that Darkrai is overpowered.

I'm dissapointed that shaymin-EX will be reprinted. It affects the format into a game largely based on the first turn. I was looking forward to diverse formats that differ largely. Expanded being a fast paced get everything out quick or slowly overpower your board for board control, and standard being about conserving resources, playing carefully, and taking comebacks. Vs seeker isn't to harmful to the game state in my opinion, because it doesn't speed up gameplay all too much.

And that Darkrai is overpowered.
How many times do we have to post this, IT ISN'T COMING TO THE US!!!

MY SADDEST EVALUATIONS! LOL
  • Lele - Not ash good as Lele GX, It can be a cool gimmick. Maybe I give it 3-4 Geodudes.
  • Escape Rope - SAVED BY THE ROTATION. It's fine for me if Lysandre was rotated not this.
  • VS Seeker, DDE, Shaymin EX - 25% saved from the rotation if these set like this will release in English.

Back