Star Art-Pokemon Art.

RE: Star Art-Pokemon Art.( Updated 3/23/10)With 3 New Pics todays my B-day grant my wish take a look!

Not colored will color them eventually

Tyranitar.jpg

Sunkern.jpg

Shuckle.jpg

RE: Star Art-Pokemon Art.( Updated 3/23/10)With 3 New Pics todays my B-day grant my wish take a look!

That Tyranitar is incredible

veryspecial.png
veryspecial.png
veryspecial.png
veryspecial.png
veryspecial.png
veryspecial.png
veryspecial.png

Wow the 3 new pics look amazing. I think the Shuckle looks fabulous. :)

Thanks Bacon I knew you'd like it your part of the reason I drew it I saw your Tyranitar and it sort of inspired me besides tyranitar is always fun to draw

and Thanks Ice Arceus I like it too Shuckle is one of my favorite pokemon to draw for some reason

So...I'm back after almost three months honestly I was tired of Pokemon and had to take a break I did and focused all my energy on Wizard101-making my own blog for the game,my own comic,and basically just trying to own in the game. But I remembered something pokemon and all the people who used to read this topic were my first fans I admit I sort of said whatever but I'm back again to draw though I won't update as often as I did Generation 5 looks promising so on that note my first and only drawing for my comeback Meguroko Oh and on a side note it was flattering to be called "The hand drawn Xous" so that's a reason also I came back lol.

Meguroko001.png

RE: Star Art-Pokemon Art.( Updated 6/18/10)With 1 New pic My comeback to Pokemon I missed you folks!

They are awesome you really have talent good job and continue in this way

RE: Star Art-Pokemon Art.( Updated 6/18/10)With 1 New pic My comeback to Pokemon I missed you folks!

Thank you I'm really glad you enjoyed my art. :)

I can't remember commenting on your work before, so if I haven't, I'm sorry it took so long!

Your work here is great! I really enjoy the Gyarados and Palkia pics. Of course, I really like the others as well.

Thank you I'm glad you like it too I recall that you hadn't commented before so no worries :)
everyone likes Gyarados a lot for some reason lol.

RE: Star Art-Pokemon Art.( Updated 6/25/10)With 3 New pics My comeback to Pokemon!

Updated.
Three new pics.
One I've wanted to do for a long time can you guess which one is it?

Rhyhorn__by_HearthFire.png

Paras__by_HearthFire.png

Raticate__by_HearthFire.png

You can also check out my Deviantart page for better descriptions and other info. http://hearthfire.deviantart.com/

RE: Star Art-Pokemon Art.( Updated 6/25/10)With 3 New pics My comeback to Pokemon!

Oh hey, you're back! Awesome shading job on the Rhyhorn and Raticate

lol msince the forum started dying this is like my 3rd time trying to post this :p
I really love all of this. You are a fantastic artist! Keep it up!

Bacon: Yes I'm back nice to see you :) and Thanks on the compliments.

6-Dimension: Thank you as well I'm super happy you like them :)

Nice artwork for the 3 Pokemon. ;)
Your drawings are coming to be nice and also I can tell your improving.

Thx I think I'm improving too

I really like the Umbreon and the Moon!:)

Thanks I like that one too moon is a bit messed up though lol

Update:
Thx for all the comments and will have pics up whenever I get internet and scanner running again I recently moved and started up my courses again so have been very busy.

hitomoshi_by_hearthfire-d30epo4.png

Got messed up when I scanned it but I still like it :)

sazando_by_hearthfire-d30epcq.png

I really like this idk Sazando is definitely a favorite of the new Pokemon for me.

All done in Color Pencil hopefully more soon.

Back