SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Brawl thread/characters.

Well, at least we now know that Deoxys won't be a Charector... *sigh*

that would have been sick *Double Sigh*

but there's a chance if ssb is still around that he could be in the next game.

Would it be cool if you could be a flying type? Yet unfair...

Daroach said:
1 of the new pokeball pokemon: deoxy's

uses a hyper beam, sort of like the fir blast hp-oh does in melee

just pointing it out there ho-oh does sacred fire in melee and im happy about thi it means more of a chance for mewtwo to return who my best friend uses

If Deoxys made it then it means there are still tons of Hoenn Pokemon to make it into the game like his arch rival Rayquaza for example. I could see Rayquaza in the game now that Deoxys made it because Destiny Deoxys would not be complete without Rayquaza. So I could see Rayquaza in for that reason and Smash bros would not be complete without the 2 rivals. I wonder what attack Rayquaza would have. Possibly Dragon Rage.:)

I'm Suprised that (if he were in) Rayquaza doesn't have Hyper Beam though, seeing as it is his signiture move.
Perhaps Gengar or some other ghost Pokemon will apear and shoot A shadow ball, that would bounce when hitting a wall or an opponent, and only disapear when exiting the stage.

Well, Samus's Final Smash is awesome. I wonder how long you have to charge to pull it off? And now we know how Samus turns into Zero Suit Samus as well.

Gamefreak734 said:
Would it be cool if you could be a flying type? Yet unfair...
Pit is in the game and he has wings, and his Up+B is simply flying.
It's not unfair because there will always be limits on just how far you can fly.

[ChanseyMaster]

abaxter94 said:
I'm Suprised that (if he were in) Rayquaza doesn't have Hyper Beam though, seeing as it is his signiture move.
Perhaps Gengar or some other ghost Pokemon will apear and shoot A shadow ball, that would bounce when hitting a wall or an opponent, and only disapear when exiting the stage.

Well, Samus's Final Smash is awesome. I wonder how long you have to charge to pull it off? And now we know how Samus turns into Zero Suit Samus as well.

i agree here i wouldeve thought that deoxys whouldeve had psycho boost and raquaza would have hyper beam but i guess it might end up having like exterme spped or ice beam seeing is how those were the only moves he used in DD oh and about samus it cant charge for all that long or everyone would just have tim to get out og the way

Though that Deoxys is in Attack form, meaning that it's other forms might make an appearance...

abaxter94 said:

If Deoxys is in then Rayquaza has to be otherwise it will not look good for the game.:)

I guess...
With the "official" introduction of Zero Suit Samus, It leads me to several concluisions:
1. That Shiek will be an entirely seperate charector than Zelda, Since we (sorta) already have a "Transformer" Charector.
2. Zelda's final smash will transform he into Shiek (after attacking, like Zelda)
3. Shiek will not be in the game at all.
4. Shiek will be an assist trophy.
5. Zelda will transform into Shiek at will (like normal).

#1 is the one I'm hoping for, although #2 or #5 would be OK. #4=worse, #5 would be the worst (more the merrier).
Perhaps Clefairy/fable would appear and use Gravity, making all charectors unable to jump normally. Pit would be put a huge advantage though, because his B-up special alows him to fly.

i want #5 cuz when i didn't have falco in melee i would always use shiek or fox.

Zero suit seem like a ok side effect but they didn't have to go and make a diffrent chrecter happen after you use your smash.No not during like giga bowser I know someone will say something if I didn't put this

Blastoise king said:
Zero suit seem like a ok side effect but they didn't have to go and make a diffrent chrecter happen after you use your smash.No not during like giga bowser I know someone will say something if I didn;t put this

Wait a minute..... I thought Zero Suit Samus was a playable character in the game. Now she is Samus's final smash?:)

xxashxx said:
Blastoise king said:
Zero suit seem like a ok side effect but they didn't have to go and make a diffrent chrecter happen after you use your smash.No not during like giga bowser I know someone will say something if I didn;t put this

Wait a minute..... I thought Zero Suit Samus was a playable character in the game. Now she is Samus's final smash?:)

She is playable as a side effect for using the final smash your suit come off but piece stay which can be thrown

Oh ok then she can't be selected on the player selection screen like the rest of the characters.:)

Look at the update for today! Very dark in tone. What in the world is that thing? Could it be our new Master Hand?

That thing is so strange, and it doesn't actually look very powerful. Mabye it makes black holes?

Well, it says it is a game mode. Perhaps you can come and play at this stadium with all the trophies you've unlocked (of charectors). Maby it is the new "boss". I don't recognize him from any game.

Back