SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Brawl thread/characters.

abaxter94 said:
Though he may be an Assist Trophy

I'd really like that, it'd be interesting. If not Ash, than maybe a generic Pokemon trainer.

Actually Gary would be a good assist trophy if Ash does not make it to the game but like I said they game is not really Pokemon related but it will not happen.:)

yeah good point. oh another good assist trophy would be the the elric brothers al goes behind u slams u in the air then ed would then kick the character to the ground then uses a blast of alchemy right in the players face!

Maby Game and Watch will be an assist trophy instead of a charector. That way there would be more room for charectros.

I was playing Twilight Princess, and would it not be smart to add Yeto as an Assist Trophy? He's really an awesome character in my opinion, very funny.

I wonder if they will bring back the home run contest and/or the lottery. I would like to see the lottery come back because I am pretty good at it.:)

It's official! Donkey Kong is returning! ^^

But why wouldn't he be?

you are so right. im guessing all of the characters from super smash bros for the N64 have a 98% chance of making it.

ice climers and falco better be in it, the both beat all opponets

the only reason i believe yoshi is taking so long to be announced is that nintendo is having trounble making a final smash for him i dont really think the giant egg would work the stampede sounds better then that oh and ssmb4ever i highly doubt that falco will return as they could not give him his own moveset

cool said:
you are so right. im guessing all of the characters from super smash bros for the N64 have a 98% chance of making it.
No they have a 100% chance.

ssb4ever said:
ice climers and falco better be in it, the both beat all opponets
They are taking the ice climers out but they are keeping falco.

Lot's of reseach i'm a huge fan of the smash bros games and the reson why is that nintendo dosent want any more classic game fighters. No knew about the ice climers until ssbm care out it had a little amount of fans.

venonat master said:
No knew about the ice climers until ssbm care out

I did.

And I don't need to see Yoshi's Final Smash in order to know he's confirmed (as if I didn't know already). A simple line from an official source saying "Yes, Yoshi is a playable character in Super Smash Bros. Brawl" would be good enough for me. Some official artwork would be pretty cool too.

cool said:

That is 100% true all 12 character WILL be in the game for sure because they were the original characters. Yohi's pound the ground attack would be an awesome final smash but with more power added to it it will pound every one into oblivian.:)

The final smash for mewtwo should be a fast moving line of psybeam, psychic, and psywave.

WOOT! Animal crossing has a stage i cant belive it! yay!

venonat master said:
The final smash for mewtwo should be a fast moving line of psybeam, psychic, and psywave.

Is Mewtwo confirmed as a playable character in the game? I hope so because if his final Smash is confusion that would be an awesome final smash move. Imagine using confusion and then your opponents getting confused. Just like in the GBA games.:)

Back