SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Brawl thread/characters.

You mean it a ppear every time you turn on your Wii? Or do you mean every time you restart your game?:)

Every brawl (now changed from meele to brawl, I guess)

No, it probably means that you can't have more than one motorcycle per Wario character on the screen at a time. My guess is that, since that one picture shows Mario hauling the motorcycle away, others can chuck it off the arena if left unguarded. That would be a severe handicap for Wario if he couldn't use the move for the rest of the match, so he can probably conjure another one, but once it's on the screen, you have to get on it in order to use that special attack again.

That means Wario is going to be one tough cookie to use in the game if the motorcycle can't be used all the time. I hope the rest of the characters will not be like that.:)

I'm watching everyday for updates... I want one character to be in it the most. He's one of the most popular characters in the Pokemon series and made debut as the first and very anticipated Sinnoh Pokemon. I want Munchlax in SSBB! I mean, come on. He can use Hyper Beam as a Final Smash, imagine it, the arean would get pretty dark and time would go slower for the other characters as he unleashed a massive beam of light and energy. Pretty cool if you ask me.

Mabye if he used metrenome as a final Smash then you will never know what comes out then.:)

Assist trophies, interesting... Now we know where the Nintendog came from. I wonder what other characters will show up in them? *ponders*

The Assist Trophies seem alot like Pokéballs.They will probably have a good assortment of character from all the series of Nintendo games.

I know someone already put it but to see how it look like
assist01_070702a.jpg

assist01_070702b-l.jpg

assist01_070702c-l.jpg

assist01_070702d-l.jpg

assist01_070702e-l.jpg

assist02_070702a.jpg

assist02_070702b-l.jpg

assist02_070702c-l.jpg

That's kinda cool that the Hammer Bros. are appearing as assists. This assist trophy thing will allow alot of minor nintendo characters a chance at glory. It might even be a spring board for future Smash games.

I have a feeling that Toad will be an Assit Trophie.
I wonder if any Pokemon will be in an assist trophie... I doubt it though, because their are already Pokeballs.

That will be awesome to see I hope Birdo frome Super Mario bros 2 will be one of them.:)

I think that Toad will be an assit trophy too... And also there may be more characters from Zelda in Assist Trophies like Midna...

bowser is confirmed YAY!!!!!:)
does anyone know if sinnoh pokemon will be in pokeballs?

cool assit trophy:
professer E. gadd

sucks up everyone with his poltergust 3000.

Has Pichu been confirmed as A character?

Not pichu yet...
I think shinou pokemon will be in it.
Bowser looks cool, but personally, I hate him.
I also think that all those charectors that appear in adventure mode will be assist trophies (redead, koopatroopa, ect.).

like another person said: they started working on this at the same time d/p were being made on so probably the only new pokemon that could be a playable character is maybe deoxys...
i want falco in the game because on melee i wipe the floor with him.

the producers say that they are trying not to have any clones in the game, so either his move set will be completely redone, or he will not be in it.
Maby Amy (from Sonic) will be an assist trophy.

amy would be rockin!pichu is my worst character though and yeah there not doing clones (yay!) i heard rumors that some new characters might be krystal (star fox),black shadow (F-zero),bowser jr (mario),cloud (finalfantasy/kingdomhearts) and sonic,tails,knucles,megaman (samus knockoff)

i can attached a video soon to show sonic might be in brawl it could be fake though.if i cant post videos i will make a image.

here is the best pic i could fined if u look to the right it shows mario in ssbb graphics.

Attachments

• default.jpg
    default.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 12
Back