SSB Brawl Discussion Thread

RE: The official Super Smash Brawl thread/characters.

??? oooooooo mystery! cant wait to unlock that

Gamefreak734 said:
That thing is so strange, and it doesn't actually look very powerful. Mabye it makes black holes?
Well Master Hand is just a...hand and look how strong he is.

Where is the master hand on the site? I was just there and I did not see it. I saw Zero Suit Samus's final smash and today's info but no master hand.:)

xxashxx said:
Where is the master hand on the site? I was just there and I did not see it. I saw Zero Suit Samus's final smash and today's info but no master hand.:)
They mean this maybe

modea01_070720k-l.jpg

Blastoise king said:
xxashxx said:
They mean this maybe

modea01_070720k-l.jpg

Oh that thing? That can't be a master hand because it does not have any distinct features that the master hand has. I think it may be another villan but I don't think it will be the master hand. I have a feeling it may not come back because there was Crazy hand in Melee along with the master hand. Those 2 hands will probobly make a return but I think that will be something else.:)

It looks like that old Rob thing that came with the nes in the 80's.

I was comparing that... thing to Master Hand, like instead of fighting Master Hand at the end of the story mode, we fight that thing.

But Master Hand is THE Smash Bros. boss. It's the creator. You don't mess with the creator.

Well, sometimes you do, but then your worlds end up deleted. *cough*

Anyway, sorry if that confused anyone.

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
I was comparing that... thing to Master Hand, like instead of fighting Master Hand at the end of the story mode, we fight that thing.

But Master Hand is THE Smash Bros. boss. It's the creator. You don't mess with the creator.

It does not really look like a hand but it looks like an item or something or it could be an assist trophy of some sort.:)

xxashxx said:
Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:

It does not really look like a hand but it looks like an item or something or it could be an assist trophy of some sort.:)
I think he mean that it is the same as master hand in which it is the last boss you will have to battle

I know but I don't think it is the hand though. It looks like an item of some sort to me.:)

test_ohnoz.gif

I think it is just being compare to him because he does seem like a boss not an item or torphy

It is kind of a weird thing. Whatever it is.:)

They added Rumble Falls it is like the ice climer stage but dk's version

yeah it was a major lack of orginality.

That is good but they need to work on the Pokeball section and do the levels closer to the release date.:)

IT'S ABOUT TIME.

That's all I'm going to say.

Every ones favorite dinosaur barney yoshi has been reveled
look so the same but with more yoshiness in him

Edit:I did not see the post above my bad :p

Back