Haters Gonna Hate :-)
Colored pencil and ballpoint pen. I'm a beginner. :D

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

I'll add more soon!

Not bad at all, especially for pen drawings! I fail at drawing with any non-erasable media. D;

That Osawott is adorable! Keep it up!

^Has the same avatar as me o_O

Anyways, it looks good ^^ You'll want to work a bit on proportion (eg Oshawott's eyes, Tepig's head), but you get the general concept. I'm looking forward to seeing more :D

Pretty good! Not to be harsh, but I can see where improvement is needed. Pretty nice for a begginer!

ZoruaSnivyluver said:
but I can see where improvement is needed

You could tell him where you think improvement is needed so he could improve?

I would love to know what specifically could be improved.

I noticed Oshawott's eyes just as I finished him. They're all...gigundo. I think I'lll do a redraw of him soon because in my opinion he's the worst of my drawings.

AAAAAND... I'm a she. :D

EDIT: 50th post! :)

Decent shading, but I think that you need to check the proportions of Tepig's head to its body. Just refer back to the Pokemon itself when you're drawing, because some aspects of them seem a bit off. Good work for a starter, so keep it up!

EspeonROX said:
Decent shading, but I think that you need to check the proportions of Tepig's head to its body. Just refer back to the Pokemon itself when you're drawing, because some aspects of them seem a bit off. Good work for a starter, so keep it up!

Trust me nobody on this forum ever gets proportions properly done in their pics anyway. It's like, a slow, gradual learning process. Dunno about the shading... can't tell if Oshawott is shaded, can't tell the light source on the Pansage

Xous does decently. :p Haha.

I also suggest not writing the names of the Pokemon so close that the letters actually interfere with the Pokemon. Like the "p" and "g" in "Tepig."

Chillarmy said:
^Has the same avatar as me o_O

Anyways, it looks good ^^ You'll want to work a bit on proportion (eg Oshawott's eyes, Tepig's head), but you get the general concept. I'm looking forward to seeing more :D

I see where you are going with the constructive criticism with the eyes but the only big proportion issue I see is in Pansage's hands, Tepig's head isn't noticeable.

Great Job Spoink!! Keep up the good work!! :cool:

Alright, so I think it could be a little less sketchy, the eyes could be a little smaller(and less chibi), and try to blend the shading in, just a little more. Otherwise, great!

EspeonROX said:
Xous does decently. :p Haha.

Ya he's one of the better ones.

EspeonROX said:
I also suggest not writing the names of the Pokemon so close that the letters actually interfere with the Pokemon. Like the "p" and "g" in "Tepig."

Come to think of it IMO the pokemon would look better without the names there beside them. It may be an artistic style but it's kinda funny here, sort of like if you drew an apple, and then wrote the word "Apple" around it.

Looks great :) Shading is good, try blending it a bit more. (Even though in can often be difficult with colored pencils)

Back