Finished Speed Mafia XLIV - The 'Beach Attack - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: mirdo

I was going to vote for Quaking, but his most recent post seems to be legit. I don't like mirdo's OMGUS and he hasn't posted much, so I think he's pretty scummy.

Also, before everyone votes for me, I would like to claim. Just as soon as I figure out how to quote BB's PM. Can someone help me with that please?

Drac is an option. He would probably be my 4th most likely to be scum right now, after Gekki, you, and Quaking. I still might be willing to lynch you over Gekki, but I want one of you lynched before I really consider someone else.

Thoughts about Drac, if you brought him up again, might as well share your input
Idk about Drac, I think there are scummier people ATM. I feel like I'd rather vote for Cypher since it's almost the end of Day 1 and he's said literally nothing.

You are Cypher333 and are aligned with the innocents. You are a user who has been on PokeBeach for quite a while, however, for much of that time you have been away from the site. You have trouble keeping up with many forum games, which is why YPPY games are the ones you interact in the most. However, you are determined to personally see this one through, and to help save the beach.

Wonder Trade [Active Ability]
Each night, you may choose two players. Those players will swap places, causing all actions intended to be used on one player to be redirected to the other, and vice versa. You may choose yourself as one of the two players.

Tidal Rotation [Passive Ability]
You seem to have an uncanny ability to control the tides. In fact, as long as you’re alive, the tides will advance and recede, enabling different buildings to be accessed each phase.

Flooding [Hidden Ability]
Reveals on your death.

Also, does anyone see what's happening with Gekki and scattered? Their push on me was debunked, so they had to find someone else. They couldn't bear to vote eachother.

Also, does anyone see what's happening with Gekki and scattered? Their push on me was debunked, so they had to find someone else. They couldn't bear to vote eachother.
##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: scattered mind

He is pretty scummy, but I feel like Mirdo and Cypher are more suspicious right now. I don't mind voting for him, however. He is probably a safer bet to be scum.

Why quaking is an option? I can't find you talking about him looking back.

Also, I didn't have to find someone else. I already found Drac before that debunked (not entirely) theory that np is scum.

##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: scattered mind

He is pretty scummy, but I feel like Mirdo and Cypher are more suspicious right now. I don't mind voting for him, however. He is probably a safer bet to be scum.
You jumped on the anti-NP bandwagon as soon as I started going for him, so bandwagoning. Also you've been quiet and have kept your posts to votes and almost nothing more.

So you really voted him because NP said that you and him wouldn't vote for each other and you panicked? Your reasoning doesn't make any sense, considering that scattered's been one of the more active players this game. I feel like Gekki's becoming a better lynch with NP's sound claim and Gekki's panicking, as well as more chaotic, scum-like role.
##Unvote
##Vote: Gekki

Why quaking is an option? I can't find you talking about him looking back.
If you two aren't scum, I think he is, as he's been playing both sides.

Gekki's claim is alignment neutral.
Any associative things with Cypher and Gekki are now gone, since I get why Gekki wanted to tag Cypher.

Gekki is backpedaling from whatever he hears is scummy. That's really sus. Not voting in this case is bad because there's very little time left. If you're a townie, you need to look through the thread, find the scummiest person, and build a case on them. Only then could you possibly save yourself.

Can we also hear from @rainyman123 on who he thinks are the largest suspects?

You jumped on the anti-NP bandwagon as soon as I started going for him, so bandwagoning. Also you've been quiet and have kept your posts to votes and almost nothing more.

Bandwagon is scummy when done in a scummy way. If any bandwagon was scummy, there could be no lynch. So.. what was scummy about the bandwagon.
Also.. your other point is just not true. At all.

And now that you unvoted after quaking just told you your vote on me is scummy, you made yourself even more scummy.

My vote goes for Gekki at the moment. Not actually voting because I have no idea where we at with the vote count.

Bandwagon is scummy when done in a scummy way. If any bandwagon was scummy, there could be no lynch. So.. what was scummy about the bandwagon.
Scattered you know he hasn't played enough to be able to respond to that. That takes a couple of games of experience, at minimum.
Though, Gekki, feel free to prove me wrong.

Let's not forget that it's still possible NP is scum. He could have just edited the claim before posting it.
It is possible NP assumed that I would panic vote for scattered, which makes me look scummy, which makes people vote for me.

I have suspicions about Mirdo and Cypher, but I don't see solid enough evidence after more thought. Draclord is also a possibility.

I do believe it is possible scattered is scum as well, but I'm not buying it (yes, my vote for him was a panic vote. But is it scummy that I dont want to get lynched day 1 of my first game?). I really think NP is scum and wants to direct attention away from himself.

##VOTE: NinjaPenguin

Let's not forget that it's still possible NP is scum. He could have just edited the claim before posting it.

It is possible NP assumed that I would panic vote for scattered, which makes me look scummy, which makes people vote for me.

I have suspicions about Mirdo and Cypher, but I don't see solid enough evidence after more thought. Draclord is also a possibility.

I do believe it is possible scattered is scum as well, but I'm not buying it (yes, my vote for him was a panic vote. But is it scummy that I dont want to get lynched day 1 of my first game?). I really think NP is scum and wants to direct attention away from himself.

##VOTE: NinjaPenguin
Editing a claim to say seer? Have you forgotten about counterclaims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back