Finished Speed Mafia XLIV - The 'Beach Attack - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note that Jade's mistake isn't necessarily scummy. He could genuinely be concerned about this, like what people did after bb won as indie. It just happens to be wrong, because no situation is the exact same and we shouldn't treat it as such.

Can't type much atm on my phone, but i only tagged Cypher bcos he hasn't joined the conversation yet even tho I've seen him viewing the the thread.

I have much more to say but pokebeach is kinda glitchy on phonesand typing is hard on a phone as well.

##vote:np

No one paid any attention to my point on Drac, and it's pretty late for someone else. So that leaves np.

I'm back from a long day of school and here to respond:
##Vote:Quaking (I wouldn't be surprised if he flips me tbh.)
As others have pointed out, this is OMGUS, but to me it also comes across as a bit of a rolefish. I don't know if anyone has said that, but I'm just putting it out there.

I also agree with others on the NP situation. It seemed to me as if he's purposefully baiting Gekki in order to make him look scummy, which Gekki wouldn't know and wouldn't fall for as a new player. I do think that it's scummy, but I'm not switching votes, as that would put him at L-1.

You are Gekki and are aligned with the innocents. You are very eager to lynch, and they will vote extremely quickly. If someone is close to being lynched, they will often change their vote to that person.

Peek [Active Ability]
Each night, you may choose one player and learn of their alignment.

There’s probably a catch.

Answers [Locked]
Unlocks upon visiting a psychologist.

Didn't wanna claim but I have to. Lynch Gekki, then scattered, then jade, then Cypher.
Reaction baiting usually is bad play, but I had to because Day is 24 hours. Don't fool yourself into thinking Gekki woudln't know and that makes me scummy. He knows enough to know about OMGUS and bandwagoning. Him trying to bandwagon for no reason and then going on the OMGUS is a natural forum newbie scum thing to do.

Scattered is second because he's manipulating people into leading this charge against me to save his buddy. I'm not even sure him wanting to vote Drac is true. Jade is third because of answer giving and he could be using bad logic to help him. Cypher 4th because of that strange tag.

If this is Gekki's designed role, could he say what the catch is, how to unlock answers, and what it does? I know they could have been changed, but knowing the likely effect is helpful.

If this is Gekki's designed role, could he say what the catch is, how to unlock answers, and what it does? I know they could have been changed, but knowing the likely effect is helpful.
The catch to Peek is that you can use it only once per game.

Gekki does the role match up with what you sent? If the locked stuff was the same to how you sent it, how does stuff unlock (don't say what it does, as that gives unnecessary info to scum).

Gekki does the role match up with what you sent? If the locked stuff was the same to how you sent it, how does stuff unlock (don't say what it does, as that gives unnecessary info to scum).
This isn't the way I sent it, I sent it with two other Abilities and I have no idea what the locked stuff is/how to unlock it :/

This isn't the way I sent it, I sent it with two other Abilities and I have no idea what the locked stuff is/how to unlock it :/
BB did say he was having issues getting it to work and had me send another Ability as well, but that Ability was completely different from Peek.

Still, it's similar enough. The fact that I'm seer, which has no use on scum, should confirm me as town. Get your votes off of me.
Gekki suggest someone else. Or vote to lynch yourself. My role is more valueable than yours, so you should be willing to sacrifice yourself if you're town.
Doctor protect me tonight. I can get a result for us tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back