Finished Speed Mafia XLIV - The 'Beach Attack - Game Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Oh no I've been found out how am i gonna defend.

I'm kinda surprised that we are actually doing RVS in such a short game. But i also wouldn't have had a better idea on what to do instead.
so yeah.
##Vote:Quaking (I wouldn't be surprised if he flips me tbh.)

OMGUS much?

A possible indication that Jade and mirdo are not on the same alignment, since scumbuddies often would rather randomly voting their buddies during RVS, instead of actually pointing for a scummy action.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I'm suprosed the rainy was killed despite NP claiming seer,
Assuming NP is town seer, we can believe his claim that sm is town.

I'm going to bed ... will post when i wake up

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
##VOTE:Mirdo for flying under the radar and ignoring my question from yesterday. Also a possible info lead on Jade.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
So I don't really see any big leads right now, but I'm thinking we should go with Cypher today. He's been online, and I've seen him viewing the thread, but he hasn't posted anything. I suppose he would just get modkilled if he doesn't today? Maybe Drac or Mirdo then?

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Any particular reason you wouldn't be surprised? Something that caught your eye?

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: mirdo

I was going to vote for Quaking, but his most recent post seems to be legit. I don't like mirdo's OMGUS and he hasn't posted much, so I think he's pretty scummy.

Also, before everyone votes for me, I would like to claim. Just as soon as I figure out how to quote BB's PM. Can someone help me with that please?

Mirdo has ignored these posts, and is inactive in the same manner as cypher. So I still pick this one for today's lynch. Also, do not let inactives slip away with the "they're probably going to get modkilled anyway" because they won't. It's a short game with 9 players. No one is going to get modkilled unless they are extremely inactive and the host really has no choice, which can be too late by then. Also, most active players are townie to me, if not all.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
##VOTE: NinjaPenguin.

Based on my gut, atleast one of the 2 most active on day 1 might probably be scum.

Also I want to bring again the point about drac in case anyone missed it, forgot about it or didn't care to look back what he said exactly.
Also, notice how frac promised to come here and post more, while completely ignoring my point on him.

Unlike mirdo, who has not posted at all.

So maybe drac is the better lynch after all?

My point on drac:

GM Drac lord is scummy for voting NP for guts reason, since town GM Draclord will always prefer letting active experienced players stay alive, and actually often accuse players who vote for them to be scummy if they do it on day one.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
btw, @Cypher is online now and is currently engaging in conversation. A possible indication that if he's not posting here, he might go to the role pm in order to get into the link to the scum chat.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Vote Count
mirdo - scattered [#105]

Not Voting: Cypher, GM Drac, Jade, mirdo, Ninja Penguin, quaking

Deadline in: 4 hours (increased by 2 hours)
This count is NOT adjusted for vote manipulation.
Activity prod to @Cypher333, @mirdo

Do not forget to submit your night actions - whether it be using your role Ability or visiting a location!

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
Im sorry i was occupied Today to Play in the Bremen regional.
I just said that because he Made that "odd" comment about a gull beeing probably scum and i did give it a Bit of a scummy Touch to the role. So thats that.

I flew over the thread real quick and i guess Drac is also dodging questions so im gonna vote for him as cypher is Prob gonna get mod killed. Im sorry that im Not Elaborating.
Ist late.

Cypher333

time to run
btw, @Cypher is online now and is currently engaging in conversation. A possible indication that if he's not posting here, he might go to the role pm in order to get into the link to the scum chat.

Sorry about the confusion about the conversation. I had the conversation page open on my school computer, which my brother happened to be using >_<

Anyway, as to why I didn't post yesterday, the only time I was online was in class, where I just had this all open in different tabs. And, today, my internet was out all morning. So things have been going great.

Scattered, what were you inviting people to join you for? And why is it so important that they don't reveal themselves?
Whoever I offered to join me- do not reveal yourself!

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
##VOTE: GM Draclord
The point on Drac is better than those on mirdo and Cypher.
I'll elaborate more if I can.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
I believe what Cypher said for now. Quaking can wait. I'm not quite sure how to read into that post of mirdo that you're calling scummy. That leaves Drac, who tired to kill activity fsr.
@mirdo Can you explain what you meant with this post:
Oh no I've been found out how am i gonna defend.

I'm kinda surprised that we are actually doing RVS in such a short game. But i also wouldn't have had a better idea on what to do instead.
so yeah.
##Vote:Quaking (I wouldn't be surprised if he flips me tbh.)

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
Tue First Part was sarkasm.
Second Part is self explenatory. And tue vote was More rvs than anything. But also tue small lead i had due to how i "designed" my role. Like i explained earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.