Finished Sonoma [RPG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things:
Why is time taken important? Or, is the more time taken more disadvantageous?
Can one person carry 4 water, 6 wood, 3 veggies and 2 iron?

The thing is, this game is going to take a very long time without late submissions.
And honestly, without participation, it isn't very fun.
and to answer your question, ninjas, no. You walk there, get the resource, and walk back. It shouldn't change anything, though...

OK sorry, hi hi. Busy life etc. etc.. A little bit disappointed that there has been no activity from anyone else, though.

I think there are too many things going on in the site rn for there to be room for this, as much as I hate to say it. It might be an idea to restart the game some other time. I can look into actions later, but if the game is going to be terminated soon anyway I don't really want to invest my limited time into it, though if people do want to play I'm still very much interested.

@Oreo9238 I have a couple of questions:
How many steel plates do we need before we can fly back home? It says 50 in the rules, but then 30 in Freddie's description (20 with Freddie).
How long does it take for veggies to sour?

@Oreo9238 I have a couple of questions:
How many steel plates do we need before we can fly back home? It says 50 in the rules, but then 30 in Freddie's description (20 with Freddie).
How long does it take for veggies to sour?

Oops... that was a mistake. I decided that my original fifty plates was too much, so I decided to change it to thirty. I forgot to change the spot earlier in the paragraph.
So, you need thirty plates, and with Freddie, you need twenty. I'll go change that now
Veggies will sour overnight, so (if this day ever ends) in the next submission, if the veggies you collected in this time period are eaten, they're sour.

BECAUSE OF LACK OF PARTICIPATION, THIS FORUM GAME WILL BE TERMINATED.
I'm giving it a break, and in a while it will re-open. Thanks for the support ^-^
I'd also be willing to co-host a game with someone if they want. I'm social. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back