SM7 'Celestial Storm' Revealed!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Wechselbalg *****
    Wechselbalg

I actually like A. Raticate-GX. It's not amazing or anything, but due to the GX attack it's not a bad utillity card. Being able to do 110 (CB) for 0 energy is also good I'd say. Second attack is obviously bad. Since fighting will be nerfed after rotation the weakness doesn't matter that much imo. It's still going to be a bad weakness though. But A. Raticate could be paired with the correct 1 energy attacker depending on whether Buzzwole remains the top 1 fighting deck or if it gets replaced by Zygarde.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018

2. Wechselbalg *****
    Wechselbalg

I don't think there is any reason to play A. Raticate in Expanded.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    Starsoulklr likes this.
  3. Yog Rogue
    Yog

I usually see the good in everything, but this is a really bad card guys :|

4. Zero Umbreon Pyromaniacal sorcerer
    Zero Umbreon

Rotom is finally usable!

Number51x likes this.
  5. Gameguard Aspiring Trainer
    Gameguard

Rotom plus alolan rat. New meta. Go go lol

Number51x likes this.
  6. Gameguard Aspiring Trainer
    Gameguard

Could always pair it with metal. discard 2 metal energys from hand. Then my cornet them back to hit 110 every turn. Not great . Beast box doea a out sane damage. Both stage 1. Each has its ups and downs. But the fighting weakness is a ouch. Then what to pair with metal wise hmm???

7. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

FINALLY! Finally!
    I thought we would never get that rat. Only a year to go before we get Palossand!

8. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

I just realized that the Rat could do 180 for 2 with a Band... Fliptini is a thing too.

9. Gameguard Aspiring Trainer
    Gameguard

Dont see what youre thinking??

10. Gameguard Aspiring Trainer
    Gameguard

Yes 1 dark 1 dcolorless. Does hit 180 with choice but flipping 1 coin if tails then using victini to flip once more.. better ways to hit 180

11. AuraJackle Aspiring Trainer
    AuraJackle

I wish the tcg would adhere more to the games when it comes to hp. Latias is the bulky one in the games where as latios is the fast attacker.
    Of course I'm still salty darkrai gets huge hp amounts and giratina EX had 170

12. Oddish22 Aspiring Trainer
    Oddish22

I just bought a Japanese one a month ago, because I thought it will never be released in English. But it's not too bad. I might still not get it from opening Celestial Storm boosters (I'm just a collector at the moment).

13. Kangaflora Aspiring Trainer
    Kangaflora

Latias and Latios both confirm Rayquaza to be the 109th card. This would mean that for all the Colorless Pokémon to be in the set (numbered 110 through 124) from both Charisma of the Wrecked Sky and Champion Road sets, the former of the two sets would have to lose one of the two Whismur cards. Failing that, Ho-Oh would be carried over to the November set, a move that might not go down well with fans. The last time Nintendo done this was with both the EX Deoxys and the EX Legend Maker sets in order to promote Movie's 7 and 8.

14. Paul Weiskopf Gwentigone
    Paul Weiskopf

So if Celestial Storm is only having 11 GX cards, does that mean we're losing Salamence? It was mentioned to be in Dragon Storm...

starg09 likes this.
  15. glasscannonsarebroken Aspiring Trainer
    glasscannonsarebroken

Alolan Raticate seems great as a Choice Banded counter to Dawn Wings within a Malamar deck to bop the opposing DW and discard some psychic energies in the process

16. John Healey Spread Player
    John Healey

Raticate might be splashable into a lot of decks just for ohko'ing dwNecrozma for no energy. Obviously, the [email protected] / Rayquaza Synergy is disgusting- potentially more disgusting than Baby Buzz and Diancie.

17. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

But it’s fast. It can get set up turn 1 in Expanded, provided Dark Patch and Wally.
    Step 1: Go Second
    Step 2: Dank Patch to benched Rat
    Step 3: Switch Rat from Active (has free retreat in SUM) to the Bench, move the energy one to Active
    Step 4: Wally to Rat GX
    Step 5: Attach DCE to Rat GX
    Step 6: Attach C-Band
    Step 7: As your opponent questions how the Rat could be so good, hit for 180.

18. WillyCharizard Aspiring Trainer
    WillyCharizard

Step 8: Got tails and attack miss
    Step 9: Fliptini effect
    Step 10: Tails again
    Step 11: Buzzwole + Choice Band + Diance + Beast Energy
    Step 12: Rat Gx die

At least thats me

fleshrum likes this.
  19. OppositeAttract Aspiring Trainer
    OppositeAttract

YES!!! Finally, I get the fat rat which I've literally been waiting months for and can make a rotoms deck. Even better, acrobike is here to help as well. Super stocked, Fat rat I'm chasing you.

20. Heviin Aspiring Trainer
    Heviin

That rat needs to go on a diet.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?