SM7 'Celestial Storm' Revealed!

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
Could always pair it with metal. discard 2 metal energys from hand. Then my cornet them back to hit 110 every turn. Not great . Beast box doea a out sane damage. Both stage 1. Each has its ups and downs. But the fighting weakness is a ouch. Then what to pair with metal wise hmm???

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
Yes 1 dark 1 dcolorless. Does hit 180 with choice but flipping 1 coin if tails then using victini to flip once more.. better ways to hit 180

AuraJackle

Aspiring Trainer
I wish the tcg would adhere more to the games when it comes to hp. Latias is the bulky one in the games where as latios is the fast attacker.
Of course I'm still salty darkrai gets huge hp amounts and giratina EX had 170

Oddish22

Aspiring Trainer
I just bought a Japanese one a month ago, because I thought it will never be released in English. But it's not too bad. I might still not get it from opening Celestial Storm boosters (I'm just a collector at the moment).

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Latias and Latios both confirm Rayquaza to be the 109th card. This would mean that for all the Colorless Pokémon to be in the set (numbered 110 through 124) from both Charisma of the Wrecked Sky and Champion Road sets, the former of the two sets would have to lose one of the two Whismur cards. Failing that, Ho-Oh would be carried over to the November set, a move that might not go down well with fans. The last time Nintendo done this was with both the EX Deoxys and the EX Legend Maker sets in order to promote Movie's 7 and 8.

Paul Weiskopf

Gwentigone
So if Celestial Storm is only having 11 GX cards, does that mean we're losing Salamence? It was mentioned to be in Dragon Storm...

glasscannonsarebroken

Aspiring Trainer
Alolan Raticate seems great as a Choice Banded counter to Dawn Wings within a Malamar deck to bop the opposing DW and discard some psychic energies in the process

John Healey

Spread Player
Raticate might be splashable into a lot of decks just for ohko'ing dwNecrozma for no energy. Obviously, the Lati@s / Rayquaza Synergy is disgusting- potentially more disgusting than Baby Buzz and Diancie.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Yes 1 dark 1 dcolorless. Does hit 180 with choice but flipping 1 coin if tails then using victini to flip once more.. better ways to hit 180
But it’s fast. It can get set up turn 1 in Expanded, provided Dark Patch and Wally.
Step 1: Go Second
Step 2: Dank Patch to benched Rat
Step 3: Switch Rat from Active (has free retreat in SUM) to the Bench, move the energy one to Active
Step 4: Wally to Rat GX
Step 5: Attach DCE to Rat GX
Step 6: Attach C-Band
Step 7: As your opponent questions how the Rat could be so good, hit for 180.

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
But it’s fast. It can get set up turn 1 in Expanded, provided Dark Patch and Wally.
Step 1: Go Second
Step 2: Dank Patch to benched Rat
Step 3: Switch Rat from Active (has free retreat in SUM) to the Bench, move the energy one to Active
Step 4: Wally to Rat GX
Step 5: Attach DCE to Rat GX
Step 6: Attach C-Band
Step 7: As your opponent questions how the Rat could be so good, hit for 180.

Step 8: Got tails and attack miss
Step 9: Fliptini effect
Step 10: Tails again
Step 11: Buzzwole + Choice Band + Diance + Beast Energy
Step 12: Rat Gx die

At least thats me

OppositeAttract

Aspiring Trainer
YES!!! Finally, I get the fat rat which I've literally been waiting months for and can make a rotoms deck. Even better, acrobike is here to help as well. Super stocked, Fat rat I'm chasing you.