SM7 'Celestial Storm' Revealed!

Celesteela is interesting. The strategy implications of having to play around Baby Buzzwole are fun for both players. This will be similar, but maybe even more open since there are multiple ways to get to the combined 6. Regardless, this should be in every metal deck, beast box, and deck that uses rainbow energy. Add a choice band, and it OHKOs a lot of GXs, which given its late game usage, is a big deal for turning the tide in the late stages.

Probably going for Manectric because it will be played when Zeraora comes out (Hopefully) and it has the only art I like more than the original

Manectric/Riachu GX combo? Manectric accelerates two energies for one lighting and has free retreat. Throw a xurkitree gx in mix to slow down decks that run DCEs....

Ultra Necrozma-Malamar, Beast Box, and Dusk Mane Necrozma are going to love Celesteela. It will probably be pretty good in pre-releases too.

Celesteela feels like it will be used in metal decks in the same way baby buzz is used in fighting. Dont think youd play more than 2 of this though, unlike baby buzz

Kyogre rocks. Hoping that’s my pull at prerelease...plus I have found that spread damage decks do ok at pre release due to the number of low hp basics

So glad to see Delcatty get a Prerelease Promo, as I collect both Skitty and Delcatty cards! That aside, all these promo's are at least half decent and have gorgeous art.

The promotional arts look pretty cool, but I'm not 100 percent sure why they chose Celesteela, as it isn't necessarily the best card (especially for a prerelease!). Hoping to get the Manectric or Delcatty myself.

Celesteela is a really good card for prereleases and along with baby kartana should get included in many metal decks. Delcatty is also strong, but not sure how well it will do in pre-releases when it can be a struggle finding supporters to play. Manectric has been known to be solid for sometime.

Back