SM7 'Celestial Storm' Revealed!

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
NOW I am making a Mr. Mime deck. Just think. Ninja Boy (I can't remeber if he's in standard ot not) and Float Stone to rotate the Mimes and Zoraork GX to duplicate your cards and to get better ones to do more damage?! I might be overthinking this since I just came back to TCG, but I also think we can run Whicke!!
Wicke gives you rubbish cards which you don't need and it was based on remaining cards after using Wicke. If the remaining cards was 1, Wicke and draw 1

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
Are we going to see a revival of metal types? With genet and coballion and possibly this it could keep fairy under control post rotation.

Mcsonic00

Less Filler Cards Please
Are we going to see a revival of metal types? With genet and coballion and possibly this it could keep fairy under control post rotation.
Fairy doesn't need to bee kept in check, they are not doing that great. They don't even have a Prism Star yet.

Jermaine

Aspiring Trainer
The “odds” version of mime would still be even. 10/30/50 etc are still even numbers. Stupid naming

No, the naming had counters in mind, the naming is fine. You are being nitpicky over something that is easily understood by everyone in the community.

Sky06

^_^
Wicke gives you rubbish cards which you don't need and it was based on remaining cards after using Wicke. If the remaining cards was 1, Wicke and draw 1
Yes, but if your using Zoroark GX to multiply your cards by Trade, you'll get massive amounts of cards while disrupting your opponent.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Excited for Mr. Mime. I'll totally play that.

Steven's Resolve with Metagross is interesting.
I also just noticed how much I love the Metagross art...

fleshrum

Cephalophore
The “odds” version of mime would still be even. 10/30/50 etc are still even numbers. Stupid naming
I guess Magic Primes sounds like a Transformers/Majokko crossover and Magic Composites probably cramps the "kid" aesthetic.

EDIT: I get not all of them are prime either I'm just trying to make you laugh.

Liebad

Sun eater
just wondering: so mister mime won't block 280 and 300 damage attacks? (buzzwole could do this amount, or even more while strong energy is still here, also mega-ray in expanded hits 300)

pokeraider123456

Aspiring Trainer
just wondering: so mister mime won't block 280 and 300 damage attacks? (buzzwole could do this amount, or even more while strong energy is still here, also mega-ray in expanded hits 300)
yup, assuming you are fighting again mega ray all the time. Most of the time buzzwole doesnt even use its other attacks, just the first one most of the time, often then not buzzwole is taken out before it can fully powerup. Just realized th mr.mine has tapu lele type, so it doesnt have weaknesses, so even cant take advantage of weakness damage.
that is mr mimes critical weakness, odd damage, and damge over 260

Liebad

Sun eater
yup, assuming you are fighting again mega ray all the time. Most of the time buzzwole doesnt even use its other attacks, just the first one most of the time, often then not buzzwole is taken out before it can fully powerup. Just realized th mr.mine has tapu lele type, so it doesnt have weaknesses, so even cant take advantage of weakness damage.
that is mr mimes critical weakness, odd damage, and damge over 260
It was just for example :)
Obviously almost no one uses dragon m-ray these days, it just first thing that popped in my mind when I thought about 300 damage attack. Yeah, most of time buzzwole jet-punching everyone left and right, but I don't agree that he doesn't even use other attacks. Buzz uses them quite a lot, at least once in a game for sure (not so frequently compared to jet, but still).

Liebad

Sun eater
Also Mr mime kinda looks stupid to me now, given he is not blocking even damage above 260
(He was stupid before I realized that, so now it's even worse)

Almedin3

Aspiring Trainer
Am I the only one who thinks Electrode GX is TERRIBLE? You have to discard energy for its GX attack, it's regular attack is horrendous, and it's ability is TRASH since you don't get to give any energy to GXs AND your opponent takes 2 prizes. Complete bs.

Edit: I said it's attack isn't that good, but 2 energy for 50 damage and no effect is completely horrible.
But then you see koko GX or Xernes BREAK and think holy s**t that's a good card.

Almedin3

Aspiring Trainer
Why would Buzzwole even play Beast Ball? Nest Ball already exists, which is better. Who cares if you prize one, since you'll likely draw into it while running over your opponent with the 2-3 others that you do have.
But then you pull john kettler and prize all your GXs and realize "man I wish I had beast ball"