SM11 Miracle Twins!

iridoo93

Candy girl
The psyduck and slowpoke alternate full art IS A MUST!! It’s a reference to one of my all time favorite episodes of the anime “evolution solution” and ash stating that maybe psyduck will become a “psybro” when it got clamped by shellder! lol :D:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
I was really looking forward to Psypoke's alternate art, but then they gave it to Miki Tanaka of all people (who is not talentless, but is one of the worst choices they could have made for a card that should have been bursting with personality)... it's a no for me.

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
I LOVE the Tyranitar + Mega Sableye art!!!

Tyranitar: "Look around, Sableye, we're rich!!"

M-Sableye: "Yeah! Rich in flavor! These are delicious!!"

Pokenerd

Aspiring Trainer
Psypoke alternate art:
Slowpoke: Oh, your in so much pain. Since all water types evolve from a shellder, inculding me, I'll evolve you with one!
Slowpoke: puts shellder on Psyduck.
Psyduck: Makes expression on the card.

People should make more dialogues for the special arts. They're hilarious

Animegamer420

Aspiring Trainer
Wheres my full art naked misty aka mistys tears

Jokes aside, i do miss a slightly more mature and more anime art style.

RiverShock

Aspiring Trainer
Interesting. Shellder actually bites things with its MOUTH, it doesn't just clamp things with its shell. I believe this is the first time we've seen it grip onto something without its shell shutting.

Incidentally, the alt. art Slowpoke/Psyduck's the only particularly interesting one here IMO. I guess you could build a narrative for the alt. Tyranitar/Sableye, though. Is Sableye eating Tyranitar's treasure horde, or just hanging out with its buddy?

NeedleKingSR

Night March is overrated
SR Cherish Ball pretty much confirms it's gonna be in the set. As far as I'm concerned, it was originally from the Darkrai & Umbreon deck.

Lord Goomy

Got Goomies?
Misty looks like textbook fanservice, the lady with the nunchucks just looks weird, and Blue looks like a toddler.
Better luck next time.
The Pokémon arts are good, though.

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
The weird lady is supposed to look weird, she ias literally being possessed by Ghost Pokemon.

Sombres

Aspiring Trainer
Misty looks like textbook fanservice, the lady with the nunchucks just looks weird, and Blue looks like a toddler.
Better luck next time.
The Pokémon arts are good, though.

that's like a gohei or something. it makes sense that she's weird, she channels spirits thru her anyways.

reimu confirmed for smash