SM11 Miracle Twins!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, May 9, 2019.

1. VuDu-JuJu Intergalactic Trainer/Hitchhiker
    VuDu-JuJu

I'm really digging the fact that they're giving people a wide range of options for Fossil Pokemon types while making it so people only have to run [F] energy. A Fossil deck has potential now to OHKO both Pikarom and Reshizard with a single deck.

2. MystikX Aspiring Trainer
    MystikX

I get the feeling people will use some of the Baby Pokémon to get around Steelix's "drawback".

3. Alpacino TEU Jirachi for trade! See my thread!
    Alpacino

Actually, the way I'm reading it, Channeler is only a one-sided Ranger, so it wouldn't have an effect on the new Latios GX (because it's Tag Purge effect is applied to itself.) Also, Hoopa and the like are immune because of Abilities not attacks, so they wouldn't be affected by it either.

Most Quag-Nag decklists I've seen run a max of 3-3 of the Naganadel line. Even if you ran a 4-4, it's unlikely you'd be able to set all of them up.

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    Pokenerd likes this.
  4. AmbientDinosaur Aspiring Trainer
    AmbientDinosaur

Noibat has always been Flying/Dragon since it was introduced in XY. This is just the first time it has been represented as Dragon-type in the TCG.

5. Poke_collector Aspiring Trainer
    Poke_collector

Aegislash could be the new garbodor

6. Poke_collector Aspiring Trainer
    Poke_collector

Liepard could also be good

7. birdboy2000 Bird Keeper
    birdboy2000

Latios looks really interesting, problem is you pretty much have to keep power plant in play and decks that play it won't want to play down 4 targets to keep the chain going. (or will you? How safe is the bench gonna be this year?)

Aerodactyl might be good, I like the ability, but fear it came out in the wrong format. It'd be busted in the EX era but now we have welder and thunder mountain and stuff so +1 energy isn't as big a deal. Still a great GX attack so worth slotting into things that can fit it.

I feel Dragonite has nice accel potential if you can Lance it into play. Worth testing at least.

8. The Revolutionaire N Aspiring Trainer
    The Revolutionaire N

behyem:
    CONTROL!!!!
    TRIPLE ACCELERATION+GURU

9. AlphaTheKineticGuardian Aspiring Trainer
    AlphaTheKineticGuardian

Might be a decent inclusion in Porygon Z so that it can be accelerated

10. Fafnirchaos Aspiring Trainer
    Fafnirchaos

It sucks judge will still exist, cause blues strategy would be a great card if it wasn't. It's too easy to counter.

11. The Almighty Bidoof Just your everyday MtF trans Bidoof worshipper
    The Almighty Bidoof

Now that I think about it, this could make Borbs GX playable, so they don't have to worry about PikaRom

OVERGRO likes this.
  12. Pokenerd Aspiring Trainer
    Pokenerd

Sorry, lots of errors in that. I had to leave WiFi but I wanted to get that out quick lol

13. DarthPinkHippo Aspiring Trainer
    DarthPinkHippo

That Jynx will be really fun in a Beedrill/Shedinja deck!

14. Matthew the Fairy Lover The Lover of everything Fairy
    Matthew the Fairy Lover

Japan doesn't have that "A" alternate arts thing.

15. theprp30 Aspiring Trainer
    theprp30

Love the weakguard energy something that can't be easily knocked off once enhanced hammer gets rotated out and another energy Porygon-Z can help with potentially.

Alpacino likes this.
  16. PokemonMasterNate Braizard let's go!!!
    PokemonMasterNate

I want that sightseer. We need a FA!

17. OVERGRO Pokemon is lyfe.
    OVERGRO

Beheeyem lock will be a thing akin to Accelgor until dragging Supporters like Guzma and Lysandre come back. If you manage to set up Kabutops while you're streaming the aliens, that's Item and Supporter lock, that can't be turned off with Alolan Muk.

18. Haileo Galeo Aspiring Trainer
    Haileo Galeo

Quick question on the Liepard's second attack, The attack reads opponent's active Basic Pokemon can't use any attacks. Does this mean that if opponent switches in to another basic does that mean that basic can't use any attacks either? Making the question since i mostly see pokemon cards refer to affected pokemon as defending pokemon.

19. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

PurgeEmoji123 and Sharkrai like this.
  20. AuraJackle Aspiring Trainer
    AuraJackle

Mewtwo looks like it's so done with mews crap in this art

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?