SM11 Miracle Twins!

Slowpoke and Psyduck Tag Team? See THATS the kind of Ultra rare that are fun! I love that stuff!

I really don't see how anyone can put 5 dark on it. Not to mention 10. Beast ring Nanu? Clunky and slow.

The dark energy accelerator is Sharpedo from unbroken bonds after you evolve and hit the ability you Nanu into it, Dedenne GX becomes your deck thinning draw support, on top of benching 1-2 Sableye from celestial storm to thin out your top 6 cards to ensure energy hits. You play the game from your discard pile essentially.

I wonder what type Psypoke will be, Psychic or Water.

Either way, this should be the GX attack.

[C] Endless Headache GX 1000

This card is now banned. Oh wait, every card is banned before it even gets to do anything. Hey there Maxie, Unown.

Yo, I'm dead with the Mega Evolution yo! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

• Mega Charizard X & Tyrantrum TAG TEAM GX (Dragon Type)
  • Mega Rayquaza & Garchomp TAG TEAM GX (Dragon Type)
  • Tyrantrum GX (Dragon Type)
  • Tyrantrum Holo Rare (Dragon Type)
  • Necrozma & Hoopa TAG TEAM GX (Psychic Type)
  • Mega Aggron & Metagross TAG TEAM GX (Metal Type)
  • Swampert GX (Water Type)
  • Blastoise & Keldeo (Resolute Forme) TAG TEAM GX (Water Type)
  • Mega Swampert & Clawitzer TAG TEAM GX (Water Type)
  • Glalie & Kyurem TAG TEAM GX (Water Type)
  • Crabominable GX
  • Crabominable Holo Rare (Water Type)
  • Pikachu GX (Electric Type)
I'd rather have Megas we never got initially instead of even MORE Charizard pandering this Gen. :/

I wonder what type Psypoke will be, Psychic or Water.
I'm a bit apprehensive to say this since I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but it's almost 100% going to be Water since Psyduck/Golduck are pure Water types. That is, unless they pull a Lugia and conveniently make Psyduck psychic for this card alone, just as how they used to make Lugia water a lot.

I'd rather have Megas we never got initially instead of even MORE Charizard pandering this Gen. :/
Honestly? I'm still incredibly salty about the Megas that didn't get EXs. Even though they won't be uniform with the EX's, the ones who didn't get representation deserve some spotlight. But knowing this generation's track record, they'll probably make like this alone, maybe one or two more, call it a day. Like they did with the legendaries who didn't get EXs.

Honestly? I'm still incredibly salty about the Megas that didn't get EXs. Even though they won't be uniform with the EX's, the ones who didn't get representation deserve some spotlight. But knowing this generation's track record, they'll probably make like this alone, maybe one or two more, call it a day. Like they did with the legendaries who didn't get EXs.
Plus they ditched remaking Baby Pokémon cards after like 2 sets. The TCG just cannot commit. :/

Plus they ditched remaking Baby Pokémon cards after like 2 sets. The TCG just cannot commit. :/
Yeah, you're right! I didn't even notice either.. Poor Mantyke's gonna be stuck without a card since '07 still.

guys, just remember when reshizard came out, it was not a good card until that ton of fire support came in play. Let's wait to see the whole set! I BET there is a plethora of good dark support coming in this set, and Ttar's attacks are heavy energy but they are WORTH IT! It's exodia like

guys, just remember when reshizard came out, it was not a good card until that ton of fire support came in play. Let's wait to see the whole set! I BET there is a plethora of good dark support coming in this set, and Ttar's attacks are heavy energy but they are WORTH IT! It's exodia like
Lol, when I read "Ttar's attacks are heavy energy", I started to think about Yugioh!

Maybe there'll be more Water support to stop the flames.

I'm a bit apprehensive to say this since I can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but it's almost 100% going to be Water since Psyduck/Golduck are pure Water types. That is, unless they pull a Lugia and conveniently make Psyduck psychic for this card alone, just as how they used to make Lugia water a lot.

Wait, Psyduck isn’t a Psychic type? Dang, I should really know this stuff better. I think the Headache stuff tricked me. Well, thanks for correcting me! (And no, I wasn’t being sarcastic.) :)

Wait, Psyduck isn’t a Psychic type? Dang, I should really know this stuff better. I think the Headache stuff tricked me. Well, thanks for correcting me! (And no, I wasn’t being sarcastic.) :)
Yeah, it's one of those weird typing things that makes no sense. Glad to have cleared things up though!

I kinda want to pair the ttar & sableye with the mewtwo & mew gx to use the first attack more,but without acceleration, idk how well it'll fair.

There's like currently six Mega Evolution Pokemon that don't have a card, a Mega Lopunny and Mienshao figure collection would be amazing if this is the route they go with.

Not competitive, but HECK YES MY BOI FINALLY IS REPRESENTED!!! AFTER 84 YEARS HE HAS ARRIVED!!! I will find a way to use you, my darling Sableye.

Back