Slowbrother's Fake cards

Slowbrother

Life is a big holiday
Hey guys, I'm totally new to this and I'm really impressed to see all works around.

I'm a big Kyurem fan and there is something that I've never understand > Why doesn't Kyurem have a Full Art version.

This one is my very first fake card and it's just a Full Art Version of Kyurem.

Credits: Aschefield101 for blanks and stuff and Nix for the awesome Kyurem art, simply amazing indeed!

so here it is!

scaled.php

Advices?

Its look really great to me but i wouldve filled in the empty spots with snow or something that resembles Kyurem, but thats just me though :p

Also, make sure you add an é in Pokémon instead of a regular one. A mistake that many tend to make.

Good job with the card. I look forward to seeing more.

Ice Arceus said:
Also, make sure you add an é in Pokémon instead of a regular one. A mistake that many tend to make.

Good job with the card. I look forward to seeing more.

Thanks... Sometimes those fonts don't accept "é"... I'll post now new cards.

Archeops Full Art:

archeopsfakefullartcopy.png

Blastoise Boundaries Crossed:

blastoisefullartcopy.png

Keldeo EX:

keldeoexfullart.png

*yes, i forgot {W} symbol on Keldeo's attack :B

All these cards was printed, I'll post pictures later.

Thanks!

If it's okay,i have a request of a card i never get to see...could you make a cool infernape card?
and here is some other requests if you don't mind.
black kyurem EX
white kyurem EX
kyurem EX
shadow lugia EX

Slowbrother said:
Hey guys, I'm totally new to this and I'm really impressed to see all works around.

I'm a big Kyurem fan and there is something that I've never understand > Why doesn't Kyurem have a Full Art version.

This one is my very first fake card and it's just a Full Art Version of Kyurem.

Credits: Aschefield101 for blanks and stuff and Nix for the awesome Kyurem art, simply amazing indeed!

so here it is!

scaled.php

Advices?
1) You used the wrong font for the HP
But uh, other than that, looking at your other fakes - I wouldn't say you're new to this. Are you some sort of awesome faker in disguise? :p

Also, I have one other statement, concerning the images on your cards:
(read in old man voice)
"Neh dagnab genfivurrs, now back in my day, we had art filling up a tiny space in the card! And it was waterlogged! Both sides! In the *insert some stuff here, me lazy to think*"

Nod3 said:
1) You used the wrong font for the HP
But uh, other than that, looking at your other fakes - I wouldn't say you're new to this. Are you some sort of awesome faker in disguise? :p

Also, I have one other statement, concerning the images on your cards:
(read in old man voice)
"Neh dagnab genfivurrs, now back in my day, we had art filling up a tiny space in the card! And it was waterlogged! Both sides! In the *insert some stuff here, me lazy to think*"

I'm new on faking card art, but I've been working with photoshop for years, then you can understand my font problem :)

Back