• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Slowbro's trading thread! H: Bulk, Ultra Rares W: Tropical Beach, Plasma Freeze

RE: Pokemonjoe's trading thread! H: Bulk, Ultra Rares W: Tropical Beach, Plasma Freeze

Bump! Changing up everything! I will do a massive overhaul this weekend or next, but until then, I will try to get a couple of trades in.

Bump! Mainly looking to get rid of Landorus EX, Tornadus EX FA, and Bouffalant, but I have a lot of other cards.

I have:
Aromatisse XY
Shiftry FLF
Miltank FLF
Greninja XY
I have other EXs and such I'll probably have my page back up soon if you want to wait.
I want landorus ex (main want) and FA yveltal ex.

Elbow said:
I have:
Aromatisse XY
Shiftry FLF
Miltank FLF
Greninja XY
I have other EXs and such I'll probably have my page back up soon if you want to wait.
I'm not sure how many of each you have, feel free to correct me, but would you do:
Your: 4 Shiftry FLF, 4 Greninja XY
My: Landorus EX

Also, LMK if you're interested in another Landorus. Thanks!

Slowbro said:
Elbow said:
I have:
Aromatisse XY
Shiftry FLF
Miltank FLF
Greninja XY
I'm not sure how many of each you have, feel free to correct me, but would you do:

I have 4 shiftry FLF (1 RH), but I only have 1 greninja (RH)
So I can do:
4 shiftry (1 rh)
2 Aromatisse
1 Greninja (RH)
1 milktank FLF
...For your landorus. I only want one though.
PM if you agree. If you think its like 50 cents to a dollar off I can add something small, but with the milktank it seems equal.

Elbow said:
Slowbro said:

I have 4 shiftry FLF (1 RH), but I only have 1 greninja (RH)
So I can do:
4 shiftry (1 rh)
2 Aromatisse
1 Greninja (RH)
1 milktank FLF
...For your landorus. I only want one though.
PM if you agree. If you think its like 50 cents to a dollar off I can add something small, but with the milktank it seems equal.

If you could throw in 2-3 of the prevos of miltank or greninja, its a deal. PM to confirm if you're OK with that.

Ivysaurman said:
Could you do:

My:

3x Deoxys EX Promo
1x Lugia EX LTR

for your:

1x Black Kyurem EX PLS
Sorry, I'm mainly looking to get Virizion EX and Genesect EX for the Black Kyurem.

I've only recently got into playing pokemon TCG competitively, and I could use lots of trainers and energies for me and my brothers.
here is my trade thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-us-only-m-b-s-trading-thread-i-have-many-b-w-rares
I (unfortunately) don't have any ultra-rares, F.A. cards, or EX pokemon for trade

Back