Skyridge Packs Pull - Lucky or Intentional

w16807

Aspiring Trainer
Just wanted to share two unusual pulls from Skyridge packs I recently bought. This was the first time I'd ever gotten both a crystal and the reverse holo of the crystal in the same pack.

Another oddity was that both packs had the same cover art as their holos. The Vaporeon pack had a Vaporeon holo AND a reverse holo Eevee. These photos were not doctored by me and are as they were just opened. I opened 5 packs total and got a reverse Crystal Crobat in another pack (not pictured). What strange luck.

What's your craziest luck been from a booster?

WP_20140419_10_53_42_Pro.jpg

WP_20140419_10_55_13_Pro.jpg

RE: Is this intentional or just very lucky?

I bought alot of Neo 3 (english) once in 2002-3 maybe 2004 and got both the Shiny Pokemon from that set and i had bought the packs from Walmart with my at the time associate discount

Whered you get those SkyRidge? cus i want some ;_;

The-Kaiser said:
I bought alot of Neo 3 (english) once in 2002-3 maybe 2004 and got both the Shiny Pokemon from that set and i had bought the packs from Walmart with my at the time associate discount

Whered you get those SkyRidge? cus i want some ;_;

I had an Amazon gift card so I bought the last 5 that Collector's Cache were selling. They do pop up on Ebay from time to time, though they're very pricey (like $15-20 a pack)

I'm actually open to trading the reverse crystal Crobat and Kabutops since I have a copy already. I'm missing the Crystal Celebi.

One time I bought a Plasma tin (probably a Deoxys one because at the time the rumor was going around that those had better pull rates than the other two :p) and pulled THREE Ultra Rares. Victini EX (which I was sooooo happy to have pulled at the time, I really wanted it for my deck), Iris FA, and Jirachi EX. :)

I remember buying an Unseen Forces box. I got all except Raikou from the cover art. Although I bought 5 loose packs and got a Raikou out of a Steelix pack. But the fact I got Umbreon, Typhlosion, Steelix and Raikou was odd luck. But I really wanted a Lugia...

I once bought a Pokemon magazine and got an Entei Gold star in the 2-card Unseen Forces sample pack that was included ^^

Getting Darkrai EX FA and Reshiram EX FA from 2 packs that I bought from walmart at the same outing. I bought 2 packs, both had EX FAs. What luck!

Back