'Sky Legends' Officially Revealed!

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
I wonder which building lost their window

Severely underrated comment hahaha^^

On another note, is anyone else getting a bit bored of the silver/chrome SRs? I've never really been fond of them, they're not even better looking than the regular versions of the cards, and idk, it just feels like they've been a thing for too long. They're like the SR equivalent of "filler". Time to move on to cooler things.

momand

Aspiring Trainer
i have a feeling that we're just gonna get a box like we did for xy where they put like 10 or so of the shiny gx pokemon from ultra shiny, the alt full art cards of cynthia and guzma (i can't remember if there were any other ones), and the secret rare stadiums

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
OMG DO I SEE ANOTHER FULL ART NAGANADEL!!!!!

AND A RAINBOW ONE TOO!!!!!!

I WANT THEM SO BAD!! TELL POKEMANIAC THEIR MINE!! ALL MINE!!!!

NaganadelIsBeast

Pun Intended
Ok I stopped freaking out now. Anyways,

I like the Special RowLutor Art.

I didn’t expect the bird trio to have stained glass art, but it is pretty cool.

I’m scared because POKEMANIAC looks like he’s trying to kill me. AND STEAL MY NAGANADELS!!

I’m sad because we’re probably not gonna get that SR Viridian.

And finally, I LOVE THOSE NAGANADELS!! HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

dmode15

Aspiring Trainer
Seems good to me

These aren't "flying type" but you can find them in the sky:
Victini has wings and flys
Froslass floats
Cyagonal has levitate
Magnemite line floats
Koffing line has levitate
Lake guardians have levitate
Poipole floats
Nag has wings
Silvally can be flying with memory (this one is actually flying type)
Thats a bit of a stretch lol

Ashblaze

Full Art Supporter Hunter
EWWWWWWWWW WHY DID THEY DO THIS, That art for poke maniac is the ugliest one I have ever seen in my opinion/perspective. Sadly.... I still need it to keep the full art supporter collection complete and updated..... that will be hiding in the end so I don’t see it’s face. I will never like it ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)

DaLoc

Aspiring Trainer
We’ll probably get the Gold Tapus and stadiums in a really expensive collectors box just like XY in like a year from now when no one can use them in standard anymore

du_megaman

Aspiring Trainer
lets just hope that alt art of the birds isnt given away in a stupid box and is actually a chase card in the set.

K_la

Aspiring Trainer
I hope we get the FA stadium cards at some point It makes no sense why they won't print them in the English sets. That Legendary Bird's art is LEGENDARY

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
I like the blue color on the Keldeo.
Considering it is going to be good post rotation, I love it.
Yes, I know aqua patch is going to rotate but treasure/p. comm will work good. In a format with no gust effects outside of custom catcher, ninetales, and baby salamance, the poipole/wooper that you put down WILL survive.
Just need a counter to baby blace (maybe fini) and you have good matchups against lots of stuff.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
I like the blue color on the Keldeo.
Considering it is going to be good post rotation, I love it.
Yes, I know aqua patch is going to rotate but treasure/p. comm will work good. In a format with no gust effects outside of custom catcher, ninetales, and baby salamance, the poipole/wooper that you put down WILL survive.
Just need a counter to baby blace (maybe fini) and you have good matchups against lots of stuff.
I'm thinking of grass being Sceptile (baby and gx) with Exeggulet TT and Araquanid

Luplayz

The Master of bad Pokemon
For the same reason GX attacks are not named Z moves.
Well now we have Z-crystals. and the Keldeo GX versus Keldeo GX might happen. that can be a nice stall if they only have keldeos in their deck for some strange reason.