'Sky Legends' Officially Revealed!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Apr 7, 2019.

1. K_la Aspiring Trainer
    K_la

I hope we get the FA stadium cards at some point It makes no sense why they won't print them in the English sets. That Legendary Bird's art is LEGENDARY

2. AngryBokoblin Guzzlord is fun
    AngryBokoblin

I like the blue color on the Keldeo.
    Considering it is going to be good post rotation, I love it.
    Yes, I know aqua patch is going to rotate but treasure/p. comm will work good. In a format with no gust effects outside of custom catcher, ninetales, and baby salamance, the poipole/wooper that you put down WILL survive.
    Just need a counter to baby blace (maybe fini) and you have good matchups against lots of stuff.

3. TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK The Phazing Spider-Man
    TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

I'm thinking of grass being Sceptile (baby and gx) with Exeggulet TT and Araquanid

AngryBokoblin likes this.
  4. Luplayz I missed my 1 year anniversary by 10 days. hooray
    Luplayz

Well now we have Z-crystals. and the Keldeo GX versus Keldeo GX might happen. that can be a nice stall if they only have keldeos in their deck for some strange reason.

5. crystal_pidgeot Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
    crystal_pidgeot

I wonder how much it'll cost me to get the legendary birds. I hope they suck so the price doesn't go up too much.

6. AshCo I gotta spruce this place up for the GAAAEEEEMS
    AshCo

I don't think it'll be too bad. $15 tops for the Alternate Full Art one when it comes out in Unified Minds I'm going to assume. They're going to overprint them into oblivion too, so I don't think scarcity is an issue.

7. MegaAbsol10 I'm playing Baby Blacephalon next quarter :)
    MegaAbsol10

Reset Stamp kills baby blowns in the late game, but it'll still be good until then.

AngryBokoblin likes this.
  8. Number51x Blasting off at the speed of light!
    Number51x

I collect 1 of every full art. Seriously considering NOT collecting that Pokemon Maniac. That is...unsettling.

9. NaganadelIsBeast Pun Intended
    NaganadelIsBeast

I know, that PokeManiac really creeps me out.

10. Tytus Aspiring Trainer
    Tytus

The blue on the full art kelsey looks amazing.

11. Lechu v 2017 An overpowered godsend of a Pokemon
    Lechu v 2017

Pokemaniac is actually just a pic of me

12. crystal_pidgeot Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
    crystal_pidgeot

That's fair but I'll be after a PSA10 version of the card. I don't play anymore but still interested in getting graded cards

13. AshCo I gotta spruce this place up for the GAAAEEEEMS
    AshCo

I'm not too much into the graded market personally (I do want to grade my SR Empoleon and maybe some of my Zards though) but I wouldn't expect a PSA10 to be hugely expensive judging that it'll be a more recent card. I don't play either but I don't think it's going to be all that competitive of a card either, so it shouldn't be too painful for collectors to get their hands on and start trying to grade them. That's just my theory on it though, I could be 100% wrong. Either way, best of luck in finding one.

14. srsrox Aspiring Trainer
    srsrox

Why do we never get the full art stadiums?

15. Alex Sableye Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
    Alex Sableye

Don't listen to the haters. That Pokemaniac is the sexiest thing ever printed,

Rooie, AshCo and TheAquaPiplup like this.
  16. NaganadelIsBeast Pun Intended
    NaganadelIsBeast

How about we keep this PG, huh?

17. Frost Amethyst AMAB-NB
    Frost

A sweaty kid cosplaying a Slowpoke gets the full art treatment before my Ice Mom Lorelei.

Life ain't fair.

AshCo, ShaQuL and crystal_pidgeot like this.
  18. Thundercloud_TCG Aspiring Trainer
    Thundercloud_TCG

Notre Dame

19. Holden Sheeks a.k.a. WinterShorts
    Holden Sheeks

Advanced Member Member

So much appreciation for the stained glass legendary birds. Rightfully so though, that art is top 3 material for any Pokemon card art ever printed.

snoopy369 likes this.
  20. ICEdaddy Aspiring Trainer
    ICEdaddy

Advanced Member Member

That FA Viridian Forest is one of the most beautiful cards I have even seen them make.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 1 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?