'Sky Legends' Officially Revealed!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trading Card Game' started by Water Pokémon Master, Apr 7, 2019.

1. NaganadelIsBeast Pun Intended
    NaganadelIsBeast

I know. It’s too bad we won’t get it.

2. AshCo I gotta spruce this place up for the GAAAEEEEMS
    AshCo

Interesting, because I'm on the opposite end and really don't like the way it and other FA Stadiums look. I think they'd be a little more visually pleasing if every single thing in it didn't have that hideous gold bordering to it. If it was just a really good render of Viridian or Brooklet Hill or whatever they make I'd like them a lot better. It worked with EXs because it wasn't so overblown and offensive to they eyes, but with scenery? Why wouldn't they have, I don't know...Just made the scenery???

[​IMG]
    The few cards like this that did it are way more visually appealing to me personally.

3. AlittleSTARme Aspiring Trainer
    AlittleSTARme

For me they are one of my favorite RR cards ever.

4. aaron2310 Aspiring Trainer
    aaron2310

Forgive the ignorance as I'm a newb but for those that are talking about the full-art stadiums, would you not be allowed to use the Japanese ones since there's an English versions in the way of the regular art?

5. ShaQuL That's what I do, I clown on you.
    ShaQuL

You can only use your region's language cards (so here in Europe we can use any European language cards as long as you have translations for them) but also Japanese cards have different backs.

6. aaron2310 Aspiring Trainer
    aaron2310

Is that even with sleeves on? So I wouldn't be able to use Japanese energies, for example.

7. ShaQuL That's what I do, I clown on you.
    ShaQuL

Nope you wouldn't be able to use the energies, even with sleeves

8. aaron2310 Aspiring Trainer
    aaron2310

Rightio, thanks for the info.

One last dumb question. You're allowed to play with old versions of cards currently legal due to reprints? So X&Y block versions of Ultra Ball are legal because Sun and Moon reprinted it?

9. ShaQuL That's what I do, I clown on you.
    ShaQuL

Reprints are fine, even really old ones as long as they are in the right language.

10. aaron2310 Aspiring Trainer
    aaron2310

Thanks! Sorry to be that new guy. I appreciate the responses.

ShaQuL likes this.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 2 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?