• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Silver's TradeCenter: Take a look! Now Updated for HGSS

RE: Silver's TradeCenter: Take a look!

Silverwarrior said:
Understandable. I just traded my last Gengar SF at league, but I do have 2 Shuppet PL, non RH. I can always CYL again to see if I missed anything. I'm sure we can work something out.
i wouldnt accept zap g so offer
Not sure what you mean. He's only a $4.00 card, I just figured it would be easier to trade then buy off-line.

Alakapimp said:
cml for Nidoqueen and Luxrury Ball
Sorry, Alakapimp, nothing that I really needed/wanted. I can always check back later.
That would be great. Maybe a rare, or a couple uncommons possibly? I have lots unlisted, so feel free to ask!

richkid50000 said:
can you CML for the 4 queena dn the 2 flygon?
Didn't see anything. Let me know if you have any of the Un/Commons I'm looking for as well as the T/S/S lines. I'm only looking for my Wants:/Needs: right now.

Juliacoolo said:
That would be great. Maybe a rare, or a couple uncommons possibly? I have lots unlisted, so feel free to ask!
Like I told Richkid, I'm always looking for my Wants: and will pretty much trade for them. If you have any of the Un/Commons I need, I will work something out for Zam X

2 Poocheyna for the 2 Shuppet?

Hello, I have some Absol G Lv.X's and Absol G's. I am interested in your Hippowdon Lv.X. How about

My:
Absol G Lv.X
Absol G

Your:
Hippowdon Lv.X

Hey guys, I went to league and I obtained alot of cards. Check my updates to what I now need/am trading. Thanks for looking.

@ Juliacollo - I now have the Poochy's. How about My Alakazam E4 Lv.X and 2 Shuppet (PL) for Your: Blaziken FB (RH or not)

@ Rikko - Sorry, Right now I'm in a trade for the Absol G and Absol G Lv.X. I can always CYL though if your interested, or if you have more of my Wants/Needs, let me know with a counter offer.

@ p8ntchucker7 - Sorry, I didn't see anything I really needed.

Again, thanks for looking guys, you're such a great help.

Hey Im interested in your Shaymin Land Form Lv X.

I have:
2 Poke Drawer + (1 RH)
2 Poke Dex Handy
2 Premier Ball
1 Roseanne's
1 Dawn Stadium
2 Broken Time Space

Please CML if you want me to add in anything and feel free to counter.

I have:

2 Dawn Stadium
3 Broken Time-Space (2 RH-hard to find!!)
1 Premier Ball
1 TGI Power Spray

I'm only interested in:

Shaymin Lv.X (land)
Gallade 4 X

lmk if we can do something?...

@ Rarecandy - I'm interested in 3 Rare Candy, 1 Night Maintenance, 2 Premier Ball, RH Crobat G, 3 Poke' Turn, and your Blaziken FB. LMK, I'm sure we can always work something out. Thanks.

@ TheGame - Gallade E4 Lv.X is pending. Sorry. LMK if you are still interested.

Everyone I have updated my Wants/Have List, please check over them again.

would you trade the RH e-gain, I have:
1 Moonlight Stadium
1 Dawn Stadium
1 Broken Time-Space
If this is fine by you LMK

what about the landmin x? feel free to add stuff from my list to make it fair

Silverwarrior said:
@ Rarecandy - I'm interested in 3 Rare Candy, 1 Night Maintenance, 2 Premier Ball, RH Crobat G, 3 Poke' Turn, and your Blaziken FB. LMK, I'm sure we can always work something out. Thanks.

@ TheGame - Gallade E4 Lv.X is pending. Sorry. LMK if you are still interested.

Everyone I have updated my Wants/Have List, please check over them again.

I could do the 3 Candy, and a bit more for the Shaymin Land X. Not sure about adding in the Blazakin FB and RH Crobat G.

@ Piplup - I'll let you know something soon. I have someone already ask about it a few minutes before you did.

@ TheGame - I didn't really see much for Landmin Lv.X

@ RareCandy - Hmm. He's a big want for some reason. Like I've said in my post, I'm very new and not 100% sure on value or play value. He goes for around $20-25.00 on Amazon, Ebay, Tradingpost, etc.. So I'm trying to trade based on actual value of the cards. Would you do Landmin Lv.X for 3 Candy, 1 Premier Ball, and the 3 Poke' Turn, and possibly 1 Night Maintenance. I know that's alot of meta-game cards just for 1 Lv.X, so if that's too much, just LMK.

Silverwarrior said:
@ Piplup - I'll let you know something soon. I have someone already ask about it a few minutes before you did.

@ TheGame - I didn't really see much for Landmin Lv.X

@ RareCandy - Hmm. He's a big want for some reason. Like I've said in my post, I'm very new and not 100% sure on value or play value. He goes for around $20-25.00 on Amazon, Ebay, Tradingpost, etc.. So I'm trying to trade based on actual value of the cards. Would you do Landmin Lv.X for 3 Candy, 1 Premier Ball, and the 3 Poke' Turn, and possibly 1 Night Maintenance. I know that's alot of meta-game cards just for 1 Lv.X, so if that's too much, just LMK.

Well what I could do is, do all of the above mentioned stuff, as well as the Crobat G RH and Blazakin RH if you would'nt mind throwing in the Absol G Lv X. If you don't want to do that then I'll just trade for the Shaymin Land X.

@ RareCandy - I don't think I would want to part with Absol G Lv.X. I do have an extra Blaziken Fb Lv.X if that interests you. I had a chance to get another Absol G X but I didn't go with it. I wish I did now. :D. CML and see if anything catches your eye, if not, then just the Shaymin Lv.X for whatever we work out.

Also, thanks for posting so fast!

Silverwarrior said:
@ RareCandy - I don't think I would want to part with Absol G Lv.X. I do have an extra Blaziken Fb Lv.X if that interests you. I had a chance to get another Absol G X but I didn't go with it. I wish I did now. :D. CML and see if anything catches your eye, if not, then just the Shaymin Lv.X for whatever we work out.

Also, thanks for posting so fast!

Well, the Blazakin FB X catches my eye. If you could do that and the Shaymin Land then that would be great.

@ RareCandy - Okay, so

My:
Blaziken FB Lv.X
Shaymin Lv.X (landform)

for

Your:
3 Rare Candy
3 Poke' Turn
1 Premier Ball
1 Night Maintenance
1 Blaziken FB (RH)
1 Crobat G (RH)

If that sounds good, PM me to finalize.

I have 1 Azelf LA 3 Toxicroak G PL 1 Energy Gain 3 Power Spray 3 Premier Ball Absol G Absol G Lv.X 2 Sableye. I need your Landmin.

@ PokeKid - Shaymiin Lv.X (landform) is pending, Sorry. I would still be interested in your 2 Sableye(SF), 3 Power Spray, Azelf(LA), and 1 Toxicroak G(PL). LMK

Back