Shipping Small Pokemon Lots

ahg3117

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys, just a quick question, how do you typically ship Pokemon lots that contain 15-20 cards?

Make sure that people cannot know what the contents are, so they don't have incentive to steal it.

Thanks guys appreciate it! Can you get small bubble mailers at the local post office? I only have the ones that fit video games and DVDs

Value of the cards being shipped affects method to ship. You ship 20 cards worth $5 differently than 20 cards worth $50.

I've received small lots placed in sleeves, taped together, and wrapped up in stiff cardboard/cardstock (I think I got a lot folded into a League sheet once) and placed inside a bubble mailer. The cards weren't particularly expensive, but that seemed to be the best I've seen.

Team bags are nice, but paper wrapping works well too if you don't want to buy something specific. You can get bubble mailers at the post office, yes, but you'd probably be able to get them cheaper at an office supplies store or a general store (Target, etc.) if you don't mind buying a pack of a dozen or so at once. People usually get those items at the PO for convenience sake, so they're more expensive.

Dollar stores like Dollar Tree carry two packs of bubble mailers for... a dollar! XD

I often use them when I send out pixel necklaces, but like everyone else in here said, wrapping the cards in paper like a present and sticking them in a bubble mailer would work fine. I get a little paranoid sometimes and tape the opening shut, even though nearly all of them have their own adhesive.

TheXScissor said:
Dollar stores like Dollar Tree carry two packs of bubble mailers for... a dollar! XD

I often use them when I send out pixel necklaces, but like everyone else in here said, wrapping the cards in paper like a present and sticking them in a bubble mailer would work fine. I get a little paranoid sometimes and tape the opening shut, even though nearly all of them have their own adhesive.

Like this? http://www.walmart.com/ip/Duck-Brand-5pk-6-x-9-Kraft-Bubble-Mailer/17510836

omahanime said:
TheXScissor said:

Like this? http://www.walmart.com/ip/Duck-Brand-5pk-6-x-9-Kraft-Bubble-Mailer/17510836

I can confirm you are correct. I bought those from the dollar store.

omahanime said:
TheXScissor said:

Yeah, only they don't have the lines printed on them for the address field. I didn't see the five pack at my local Walmart, either they were out or they didn't carry it at the time. It could be a better value than two for a dollar if you do a lot of shipping.

They do get cheaper in a volume pack. I thought I paid $5.64 for my dozen.

Back