Several 'Dream League' Cards Revealed, Including Special Full Arts!

Javi Blizz

Spanish TCG Player
What about a deck with this Gallade and LOT Gardevoir? Since this only requires [C][C], you still have room for [Y] energy. Shame that DCE is rotating, but Mina + manual attachment should be enough, and Gallade can move the energies to Gardevoir.

OVERGRO

Pokemon is lyfe.
Expanded idea: this and Secret Spring Gardevoir GX allows you to take care of the attachment for the turn and you can use your supporters for disruption.

Problem is for a Stage 2 deck you probably won't have a ton of space to dedicate to disruption...

Yaginku

H-on Will Save Pokemon
Amazing type coverage for an extremely cheap, colorless attack. Easy OHKO on PikaRom AND retreats an energy back to the bench. Makes me thing GardeBox could be a thing.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
I got info on Rosa if it is okay for you. It is from Mr. Antoine

You can only use this card if 1 of your Pokemon gets Knocked Out during your opponent's last turn.

Search your deck for a Pokemon, a Trainer card, and a Basic Energy card. Reveal it, and put them into you hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Nyora

A Cat
Dimension Valley makes it 1 cost, meaning you can attach strong, use diancie, and choice band to hit 190 for 1 energy. Not tbe best but you also move that energy so like idk

CapnKrunkCereal

Aspiring Trainer
I wish Gardy GX had this for standard last year, but atleast it can be awesome in Expanded.

For pokemon that are weak to fighting and resistant to psychic, like zoro, what does the damage calculate out to?

Last edited by a moderator:

xTITAN

Training Aspirer
Expanded idea: this and Secret Spring Gardevoir GX allows you to take care of the attachment for the turn and you can use your supporters for disruption.

Problem is for a Stage 2 deck you probably won't have a ton of space to dedicate to disruption...
you have dce in exp

Duo

RIP Nessa 2023
That Rosa uh...seems really good.

I know "after getting KO'd" condition is usually not that great of a condition but...it's a guaranteed recovery play. Get KO'd, grab a Pokemon and energly for a counter attack, and then grab Reset Stamp as the trainer card and punish your opponent immediately for KOing you.

Seems good on paper (get it, cause cards are printed on paper? Okay sorry I'll stop talking).

Pokenerd

Aspiring Trainer
Gallade is interesting. Sucks that Dce will be gone though. There is Tae but that's kinda chunky. Being both Psychic and Fighting opens you up to so much support. (Treasure, Diancie Prism, Dojo, Malamar, in standard) (Dimension Valley, Strong energy, Korrina and more in expanded!) 120 damage is a fine 2 shot considering the previously mentioned support. Dojo + Diancie can boost it to 180! (+ Spell tag or Bomb for 22o or 280) The Energy move is relatively unimportant. This could find a place in Meganium decks.

Rosa is a really good comeback supporter. Unfortunately it will be harder for Tag Team decks to use considering that there may only be one turn in the whole game where this can be used. It's kinda like a more limited Teammates. No complaints here.

Nyora

A Cat
I really dont understand this?

"Ability: Fierce Bark
Once during your turn (before your attack), if you played this card from your hand to evolve a Pokemon and this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon and Knocked Out by damage from an opponent’s attack, you may discard an Energy from your opponent’s Active Pokemon."

Frost

Ice/Fairy Stan Account
Well the Pokemon selection in this set is fully hideous, bring on Alter Genesis please.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I really dont understand this?

"Ability: Fierce Bark
Once during your turn (before your attack), if you played this card from your hand to evolve a Pokemon and this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon and Knocked Out by damage from an opponent’s attack, you may discard an Energy from your opponent’s Active Pokemon."
It's fixed now.