News September's SM4 Set: 'The Awoken Hero' and 'The Transdimensional Beast'

Sethy79

Aspiring Trainer
I'm rather new to pokemon sets, but I like to see new ideas for cards. I think it's interesting to see this type of energy that provides an advantage for decks that are a little slower to start and are non-ex/gx based.

Sethy79

Aspiring Trainer
meh. Old bronzong was better with more damage output with similar restrictions. I don't see how this can be very playable at all.

Pipotchi

Aspiring Trainer
Beedrill has had _plenty_ of good cards over the years. Beedrill won worlds in 2009...

i wasnt playing pokemon 8 years ago so i wasnt aware of any good beedrills, i just know that the 5/6 beedrills ive seen get released are all pretty garbage

OmegaBatman

Aspiring Trainer
This would be awesome with Cobalion. Late game through it on him and be hitting for 150/180 and one hitting Gardevoir.

lt_tatter

donde esta la biblioteca?
I smell a psychic toolbox deck maybe? Mismagius, evo mew, wobbuffet, trevenant, new lele promo, chimeco coming out, garbs, I'm sure more can be added..

TheRealBro..

Look at that Gastly artwork. Got to appreciate that! The sketchy forest in the background with Gastly popping out looking like some sort of anti-hero. I see a new Switch game coming up soon; the legend of Ghastly. The cover's already here.

Rooie

Aspiring Trainer
That's a ridiculously good card for disruption decks. I hope they keep the name for the English version.

Ecko9i6

Aspiring Trainer
This would be good with team skull grunt. No more hoping your opponent has energies in hand. Heck, you could even mix in some tormenting sprays and captivating pokepuffs to clear someones hand and leave supporters! I wouldn't do all that in a competitive deck, but it would be a fun disruption deck for sure!