News September's SM4 Set: 'The Awoken Hero' and 'The Transdimensional Beast'

Xeynid

Aspiring Trainer
Having Paralysis lock is always good e.g. Accelgor.
Accelgor is only good because it paralyzes while also allowing you to switch out into a pokemon that locks your opponent. If wobb/Stoutland/etc. didn't exist, accelgor would be pretty bad, and accelgor is a stage 1 that hits for 40 more damage.

Mismagius doesn't hold a candle to giratina.

Giratina would threaten to 2hko your pokemon, which forces your opponent to play out their deck really quickly or else they lose, but it also locks them out of some cards that would allow them to be faster.

Mismagius only threatens 1 ko every 6 turns, which means there's no pressure for your opponent to play very quickly and the lock doesn't really hurt that badly.

Spring Sun Warrior

Aspiring Trainer
i think were not giving octillery enough credit. 2 energy for 150 is good ona non 2 prize attacker. plus u get to run abysal hand with out the worry of "is this too clunky?" we'll see im def keeping my eye on and gunna mess around with it

RiverShock

Aspiring Trainer
Forest of Giant Plants shouldn't have existed to begin with. That being said, keep in mind that Shiftry is what originally broke it. Why change a card AND ban something instead of just banning the root cause?

EdGeorge92

Aspiring Trainer
A new potential Gardevoir killer? Real nice first attack, one metal and a DCE for potentially stupid amounts of damage.

TotoBoss

Kappa
I like it. With some po town / rainbow energy action / maybe a tauros idk. This could be a fun deck. Probably not competitive but definitely fun.

wonderful_whismur

The most wonderful whismur in the world
But think about it. It's only 110 damage with Base... Is that enough for a Stage Two? I highly doubt it. And Base is Expanded now.

DatGreninjaGuy

Aspiring Trainer
I could definitely see a Mismagius/Garbodor going on. Need to start buying Guardians Rising for Garbodor. Definitely would be a deadly deck.