News September's SM4 Set: 'The Awoken Hero' and 'The Transdimensional Beast'

Shouldn't it be provides 2 energy of any type? If it was every, it would be providing 18 energy right?

Shouldn't it be provides 2 energy of any type? If it was every, it would be providing 18 energy right?

It's providing every combination of 2 energy at once, but only 2 energy total.

It's weird wording, but it means that, if you have a pokemon that needs 2 water energy to attack, you can use the attack while also benefiting from things like Magearna EX.

It's only 2 energy, but it counts as water and steel and every other type all at the same time.

It counts as two rainbow energy.

I could see Mismagius being truly horrid if she had a watered down Renegade Pulse ability as well as her weaker Chaos Wheel. Immunity from GX Pokémon would be awesome for facilitating lockdown regardless of how much damage she deals.

sorry this might be a silly question but I'm wondering if the translation is accurate:
when it says "2 energy of every type" I am taking it as 2 of every type of energy, i.e. if I have a dragon pokemon that needs 2 grass and 2 darkness to attack, this single card would be enough to get that dragon going?

Scenario above seems a bit overpowered maybe, in which case I thought perhaps its supposed to say " 2 energy of any type"?

Oh man, I can't wait for that Mismagius, its gonna be a great addition to Garb!!

I like the first 2, I can definitely see some lockup play with them. I will use mismagius in my deck for sure.
I hope more are revealed, Pokemon has been releasing a lot more strategy lately. Mismagius is perfect with garbotoxing Garbodor, absolute lockdown. :)

Xerneas would be used as a one copy in decks only for its first move. Unless you want to attach a counter energy and go boom. Octillery is good with counter energy Choice Band, you can get a really quick attack for potentially 150 on your second turn.

I like the Mismagius card, could make a great deck when partnered with Generations Wobbuffet, if that card is still in rotation when the Mismagius comes out. It's a shame it has the Darkness weakness as Darkrai decks got a boost in Darkrai GX. But let's see what happens ;)
If you are playing Mismagius, which I will be playing to watch out. I play Darkrai.

I'm still not sure if I love or hate mismagius. I'll probably experiment with it though because I'm a cruel person :^)

Or instead of nihelego, toxapex GX, the aim is to poison them and then stall by the, having no stadiums, special energy, tools, and even no abilities. While you stall they take poison damage, hopefully a new poison stadium or something to aid with the damage. Then you can use n, Choice Band for a guaranteed 120 at the least maybe 150. You can use Kartana to get rid of the special energy they do have and use crushing hammer and plumeria to decline basic energy. Lockdown 101, I'm so happy, just it will die to turbo Darkrai ex, GX which I also play.

• Beedrill - Free Retreat, 120 HP (Low), Weak to Volcanion. :( I love the first attack which does 10 for [G] and auto-paralysis and auto-poison, but this boi must be evolved from Kakuna this turn. Oh, Accelgor days. 2-3 Geodudes.
Ask me why I get this.

I'm hearing a lot about anti-special energy, but really guys as long as it's in format, Jirachi is probably the best way to deal with it.

Back