News September's SM4 Set: 'The Awoken Hero' and 'The Transdimensional Beast'

Marowakdude

Aspiring Trainer
I think that Pherosma GX will have free retreat and an attack that does lots of damage but maybe some to it self depending on a coin flip.

Elray

Expanded Player
Feebas is the card to watch out for from this set. TPCi really outdid themselves this time.

ThePokeCapital

Aspiring Trainer
Awesome slightly late birthday present! Coming to a screen near you.... 2 feebas 1 pack... the sequal!?!? Or maybe the ultimate squeal? Hmmmm

MetalPharoah

Aspiring Trainer
Wasn't it predicted the 8 GXs would be the ultra beasts plus Silvally-GX because the numbers worked? Though with Kartana and I forget which the other one was neglected from the two collections, who knows.

I think it can be quite speculated that Celesteela, Buzzwole, Pheramosa, and Xurkitree are promos in that collection for the expansion and not actually in the set itself, since they were promos in Japan.

That leaves just Silvally, Guzzlord, Kartana, and Nihilego for the in-set GX Pokemon leaving us with 4 others.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
This Feebas reminds me of something...

patrickstar.jpg

TheRealBro..

It doesn't seem to be very good at dodging though, being surrounded by three lugs.. So yeah, I see a lot of tails on that coin toss ;)