News September's SM4 Set: 'The Awoken Hero' and 'The Transdimensional Beast'

That's actually a decent move for 1 Water. Usually attacks that prevent damage are Double Colorless at least, and it does 10 damage as well :p

Milotic-GX coming?
Last time they talked about Alolan Grimer, then there's an Alolan Muk-GX in the set.

Wasn't it predicted the 8 GXs would be the ultra beasts plus Silvally-GX because the numbers worked? Though with Kartana and I forget which the other one was neglected from the two collections, who knows.

Wasn't it predicted the 8 GXs would be the ultra beasts plus Silvally-GX because the numbers worked? Though with Kartana and I forget which the other one was neglected from the two collections, who knows.
Yeah, I really think there'd be a few other Pokenon GXs, and since they're going with some fan-favorites like Zoroark, Milotic seems like a reasonable choice!

Amazing Best card what other Pokémon does wait that is bad look at the uh no that regret cost for a thirty hp Pokémon it is um bad but atleast the artwork is nice

We know the guy who is so hype for Feebas.

EDIT: Sir forgot something...
"..and it'll release on November 3rd in Crimson Invasion."

Milotic GX will be super sick, but in SM4, there will only be ultra beasts. but is it me, or does that feebas look shiny

I am ABSOLUTELY amazed by this. I don't think any card will be better than this Feebas in the set. Best card in the set, new BDIF. Silvally-GX? Nihilego-GX? Guzzlord-GX? Forget that. Feebas. This is the game-changer people. Mark my words.

I am ABSOLUTELY amazed by this. I don't think any card will be better than this Feebas in the set. Best card in the set, new BDIF. Silvally-GX? Nihilego-GX? Guzzlord-GX? Forget that. Feebas. This is the game-changer people. Mark my words.

At first I thought sacasam, but then realised the genius, super stall with sea of feebas with Victini keeping them Coin flips hot, then in with something tasty. Could be a very fun deck!

Isn't the exact same attack that Magikarp from Burning Shadows has been given?

In fact, it's the exact same card aside from the Weakness.

This Feebas looks totally awestruck in the artwork... Maybe it is looking at an ultra beast? :p

I bet you that this Feebas just witnessed a Gyarados destroy the ENTIRETY of the Seafolk Village, and the floating planks are all that's left. This explains the :O on his face.

At first I thought sacasam, but then realised the genius, super stall with sea of feebas with Victini keeping them Coin flips hot, then in with something tasty. Could be a very fun deck!

This is beyond terrible. This deck already exists and is far better using Victini and Alolan Sandshrew and no energy.

Back