• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Secret Pikachu's Trades! [H] Tons of DRX & Other BW-On [W] BW-On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Secret Pikachu said:
Alright, I will continue to check your list :p. We can certainly entertain throwing in the Mew EX FA as well!

Do you have anything notable unlisted? I am interested in Base Set cards as well as any of the Dragons Exalted Reverse Holo cards that I have listed in my "Wants" (not sure if you saw those or not).

I don't have Base set stuff unfortunately :( I do have a Shining Magikarp for trade from Neo if you're interested!

I also just noticed that Snorlax declined the Mew, so I'd be glad to work on a deal with it.

Secret Pikachu said:
My bad! I thought I read something about upgrading non FA EXs into FA EXs :p.

Would you be willing to drop the Kyurem EX, add the Zekrom EX (non set)? If you check the values on eBay they are roughly the same, however if it would help you out (considering you didn't want to trade your Zekrom EX for codes), I'll bump the number of PTCGO codes up to 50.

How does that sound?

Sorry for not replying, email notifications being weird. Anyway, the Zekrom is from the set. I don't have the promo, or is that a typo and you said a mix between non FA and non Promo? I would do that if you mean the non promo. If you're up for it, PM with address to conform.

Puckstopper20 said:
I don't have Base set stuff unfortunately :( I do have a Shining Magikarp for trade from Neo if you're interested!

I also just noticed that Snorlax declined the Mew, so I'd be glad to work on a deal with it.

Okay, thanks for letting me know. I'll consider the Shining Magikarp. Is it 1st Edition? What condition is it in?

He did decline the Mew EX FA, hence why I offered it to you :p.

Secret Pikachu said:
Okay, thanks for letting me know. I'll consider the Shining Magikarp. Is it 1st Edition? What condition is it in?

He did decline the Mew EX FA, hence why I offered it to you :p.

It's got some whiting in the corners now that I look at it. It's good enough for me since I'm more of a player lol. Probably not something you want unless you'd like to see a picture. In any case, let me know what you like from my list!

Hey man cml for Mew EX FA. Il start though by throwing out an offer of
Your mew ex fa
my Raikou EX plus either zekrom full art, tornadus full art, or regigigas EX

exdarkrai01 said:
Hey man cml for Mew EX FA. Il start though by throwing out an offer of
Your mew ex fa
my Raikou EX plus either zekrom full art, tornadus full art, or regigigas EX

Hey! Thanks for your interest! Unfortunately the Mew EX FA is pending in another trade at the moment and there are a couple of other people who expressed their interest as well.

If I can't make a trade with any of those people I will let you know!

Sorry for the inconvenience :(.

Secret Pikachu said:
Is it the Reshiram FA (non EX) from B&W? If so, throw it and the Simipour NXD in and we have a deal! :D

well I thought I had an extra FA base set one... but I don't. If my sister has one then I trade for it from her, and then we can trade. So I'll have to get back to you on it.

The Pikachu Mafia said:
well I thought I had an extra FA base set one... but I don't. If my sister has one then I trade for it from her, and then we can trade. So I'll have to get back to you on it.

Sure, no worries! I'm sure we can work something out if you are unable to trade for it.

okay I was able to get a reshi FA (it's just about mint too) so the final offer looks like this:

My:

1x Reshiram FA BLW
1x Reshiram NXD
1x Scrafty NXD
1x Articuno NXD
1x Volcarona DEX (non promo)
1x Samurott BLW 31/114
1x Zoroark EPO

Your:

4x Gabite DRX
1x Altaria DRX
1x Garchomp DRX

The Pikachu Mafia said:
okay I was able to get a reshi FA (it's just about mint too) so the final offer looks like this:

My:

1x Reshiram FA BLW
1x Reshiram NXD
1x Scrafty NXD
1x Articuno NXD
1x Volcarona DEX (non promo)
1x Samurott BLW 31/114
1x Zoroark EPO

Your:

4x Gabite DRX
1x Altaria DRX
1x Garchomp DRX

Awesome, thanks! Would it be too much to ask if you could throw in that Simipour as well?

I have a RH Drifloon and a list, I'm interested in Codes and your garchmop 90. If you've got time CML. THanks.

Fusion said:
I have a RH Drifloon and a list, I'm interested in Codes and your garchmop 90. If you've got time CML. THanks.

Alright! Thanks for expressing interest. The Garchomp is pending in another trade at the moment but I still have codes available!

I'll send an offer your way when I get home from grocery shopping! :d

Awesome, the codes are what I'm more interested in anyway :D. Take your time, look forward to hearing from you.

hey perhaps we can trade

BINX wants
xx altaria (prerelease or set versions)
xx d exa garbodor
xx garchomp 90
xx ninetales
xx catcher
xx eviloite
xx energy retrieval
xx glourk d exa

BINX has
d exa- rev driftloon
ND- hoo scrafty
ND holo articuno
EP- rare nonholo or rev holo scolipede

Sorry for the wait you two! Here is what I propose:

Fusion said:

Do you happen to have anything else unlisted from my wants or any other notable cards? I'd definitely be interested in trading as many PTCGO cards as possible. I'm interested in the RH Drifloon and would offer the following:

My:

10 PCTGO Cards

Your:

Reverse Holo Drifloon 50/124 (it is 50 and not 49 correct?)

Let me know what you think and if you have any other notable cards to trade! :D

Thanks!

Binx345 said:
hey perhaps we can trade

BINX wants
xx altaria (prerelease or set versions)
xx d exa garbodor
xx garchomp 90
xx ninetales
xx catcher
xx eviloite
xx energy retrieval
xx glourk d exa

BINX has
d exa- rev driftloon
ND- hoo scrafty
ND holo articuno
EP- rare nonholo or rev holo scolipede

I have the following cards from the wants that you listed in my thread:

2 Altaria (Prerelease Promo)
1 RH Garbador DRX 54/124
5 Ninetales DRX 19/124
2 RH Ninetales DRX 19/124
4 Golurk DRX 59/124
2 Pokemon Catcher
~15 Eviolite (not %100 sure on how many I would trade but at least 10)
23 Energy Retrieval
2 RH Golurk DRX 59/124

I am interested in your:

Scolipede EP 40/98
RH Roselia DRX 13/124
Growlithe Base Set 28/102
Vulpix Base Set 68/102 (50 HP error - is this the Unlimited/3rd print version?)
Machoke Base Set 34/102

What are the conditions of those Base Set cards?

Do you have any unlisted BW-On EX cards that you would like to trade, or anything else from my wants? I would also be interested in more Base Set cards if you had them.

You offer a lot of variety with regards to the items you have listed in your trade thread. I'd be open to offers involving any other neat unlisted cards or merchandise (particularly deck boxes and sleeves) that you have!

Aww snap. It is 49, sorry. I don't have anything else really. A base set Charizard. That's all for unlisted.

Secret Pikachu said:
Awesome, thanks! Would it be too much to ask if you could throw in that Simipour as well?

oh yeah >.< I completely forgot simipour, I meant to throw him in there as well :p (it's actually RH if you don't mind...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back