- activate homerun bat
- Get Item tracking results (Mewtwo)
- one-time protect Reject
- one-time see role-PM
- one-time extra kill

Activate, day:
1) DNA / Pichu
Ability: Thunder Wave 3 PP
Once during any day you may use this ability. Unvoting will no longer be possible for the rest of the day. You can only use this ability three times per game.

2) Flygon2071 / Dr. Mario
Ability: Chill 1PP
Once a game during any day you may PM me to use this ability. You will end the day, lynching whoever has the most votes at the time of your PM.

Activate, night:
1) Teal / Mewtwo
Ability: Intercept (infinite use)
Once a night, you may choose any player other than yourself. If any other players target them, you will learn their identities and must kill one of them; however, anyone else who targets your target during that night will learn your identity.

2-3) SheNinja / Wolf O'Donnell
Ability: Wolf Flash (infinite use)
Once each night you may kill any player other than yourself.
Ability: Illusion 1 PP
Once a game on any night you may PM me the name of a player. The next day, you will receive a Home-Run Bat. When you use it, the person you chose will be outed as the source of that kill.

4) Flygon2071 / Dr. Mario
Ability: Louis (infinite use)
Once a night you may PM me the name of any player (including yourself). They will be protected from death for the duration of that night. You can't choose the same player on consecutive nights.

5-7) Haunted Water / Young Link
Ability: Deku Shield
Once a game during any night you may PM me the name of any Rejects-aligned player (including yourself). You will use your mighty shield to guard that player from death for that night. If you use this ability, you can't use any others during this night.
Ability: Lens of Truth
Once a game during any night you may PM me the name of a player other than yourself. Their role PM will be revealed to you at the start of the next day. If you use this ability, you can't use any others during this night.
Ability: Bomb
Once a game during any night you may PM me the name of a player (including yourself). That player will be killed at the start of the next day. If you use this ability, you can't use any others during this night.

Passive:
1) Teal / Mewtwo
Ability: Psychic
You will keep tabs on all items you come into contact with. You'll learn this information at the start of each day phase.

2) DNA / Pichu
Ability: Static
The first person to vote for you will be unable to speak for the rest of the day.

3-4) RaichuGirl / Roy
Ability: Counter
You are immune to all other players' ability effects. (Does not guard against effects of Final Smashes.)
Ability: Miracle
If you would be lynched, there is a 50% chance you will not be lynched.

Smash Ball:
1) RaichuGirl / Roy
Ability: Daunt
If you hit the Smash Ball and it doesn't break, the next 3 non-Rejects to attack it will always miss.

Role: Mewtwo
Alignment: Rejects

You are Mewtwo, the world's strongest Pokemon. When you found out you weren't chosen for Brawl, you were pissed, especially when you found out you'd been replaced by that newbie, Lucario. Even Jigglypuff was chosen over you! And now you're stuck taking orders from a mangy dog? Needless to say, this is not your day.

Attack 1: Shadow Ball (x/100), where x is 120 divided by the number of Rejects-aligned players alive, rounded up to the nearest whole number

Ability: The F Stands for Fearsome
You have access to the Wavedasher's Hangout and may communicate freely in this forum with your fellow Rejects.

Ability: It's My Turn Now
When Wolf leaves the game, you will take control of the Rejects.

You will keep tabs on all items you come into contact with. You'll learn this information at the start of each day phase.

Ability: Intercept
Once a night, you may choose any player other than yourself. If any other players target them, you will learn their identities and must kill one of them; however, anyone else who targets your target during that night will learn your identity.

Final Smash: Me First
When you use this ability, you will learn the targets of all abilities being used during the following night. You will then be able to redirect the targets of those abilities in any way you wish.

Win Condition: At least one Rejects-aligned player is alive when all other players are dead, or nothing can prevent the same
Man, Mewtwo is my least favourite Pokémon of all time. Oh well!

Posted this in the other thread before this existed.

Quote:
Role: Dr. Mario

You are Dr. Mario. Strangely, your knowledge of medicine has enhanced your skills in battle; you are ranked better than both Marios in both Smash universes. You fight a lot like Mario, but anyone expecting you to be a mere copy is going to be painfully mistaken.

Attack 1: Megavitamins (20/100)

Ability: Middle of the Road
You have access to the Wavedasher's Hangout and may communicate freely in this forum with your fellow Rejects.

Ability: Chill
Once a game during any day you may PM me to use this ability. You will end the day, lynching whoever has the most votes at the time of your PM.

Ability: Louis
Once a night you may PM me the name of any player (including yourself). They will be protected from death for the duration of that night. You can't choose the same player on consecutive nights.

Final Smash: Fever
The next 3 people to hit the next Smash Ball will become sick and die at the end of the next day. They won't know what will happen if they hit it, but they will know something's up with the Smash Ball.

Win Condition: At least one Rejects-aligned player is alive when all other players are dead, or nothing can prevent the same

PMJ said:
Role: Wolf O'Donnell

You are Wolf, leader of Star Wolf, and now leader of the merry band of rejects. You are angry about the time that Fox was a single spot above you on the tier list, so much so that you hired a band of rejects to help you kill him. You even hooked them up with cloaking devices to help them blend in, so this should be easy. Should you fall before he does, your team will bring glory to your name by wiping out everyone else.

Attack 1: Blaster (10/100)

Ability: Jelly

Ability: Illusion
Once a game on any night you may PM me the name of a player. The next day, you will receive a Home-Run Bat. When you use it, the person you chose will be outed as the source of that kill.

Ability: Wolf Flash

Final Smash: Landmaster
When you use this ability, the last person who cast a vote will die. Up to two others will also die, depending on the first victim's position in the player list and the time of day you use this ability.

Win Condition: Live longer than Fox does (Should this happen, you will be pronounced a winner and removed from the game.)
Alternate Win Condition: At least one Rejects-aligned player is alive when all other players are dead, or nothing can prevent the same

PMJ said:
Role: Roy

You are Roy, and you are one smooth operator. You are so cool that you were in Melee before your own game even came out, and you reacted to the news of your exclusion from Brawl quite well. Doesn't mean you're not going to violently run your sword through all these Brawl jokers, but hey. Credit where credit's due.

Attack 1: Blazer (10/90)
Attack 2: Flare Blade (30/100) There is a 50% chance you will receive 3 lynch votes when using this attack.

Ability: Problem, Mewtwo?

You are immune to all other players' ability effects. (Does not guard against effects of Final Smashes.)

If you hit the Smash Ball and it doesn't break, the next 3 non-Rejects to attack it will always miss.

Final Smash: Rainbow Cry
When you use this Final Smash, the vote weight of all Rejects-aligned players is increased by 4. This effect lasts until the end of a day, and can't be used more than once per day.

Role: Pichu

You are Pichu. You are terrible at using electricity, but that's kinda your shtick as an Electric-type Pokemon. Not being invited to be in Brawl has made you really sad, and seeing all these unfamiliar faces has gotten you a little scared. Good thing you've got some friends along with you.

Attack 1: Skull Bash (10/100)
Attack 2: Spark (x/100), where x is 10 times the number of lynch votes you have

Ability: Dead Freakin' Last

The first person to vote for you will be unable to speak for the rest of the day.

Ability: Thunder Wave
Once during any day you may use this ability. Unvoting will no longer be possible for the rest of the day. You can only use this ability three times per game.

Final Smash: Chain Lightning
When you use this ability, the next three players to take certain actions will die. The actions they take depend on the time of day you use this ability.

Rejects:
SheNinja (Wolf, leader)
Teal (Mewtwo, right-hand)
RaichuGirl (Roy - I wanted this role ;-;)
Flygon2071 (Dr. Mario)
DNA (Pichu)
Haunted Water (Young Link)

*looks at the names*

OMGLOL
Let the fun begin

Let's see what we have:

Day:
- 3 times stop unvoting
- 1 time end day and lynch who has the most votes

Night:
- Night kill
- Protect (anyone)
- Intercept Mewtwo
- Get Item tracking results (Mewtwo)
- one-time protect Reject
- one-time see role-PM
- one-time extra kill

Activate, day:
1) DNA / Pichu
Ability: Thunder Wave 3 PP

2) Flygon2071 / Dr. Mario
Ability: Chill 1PP

Activate, night:
1) Teal / Mewtwo
Ability: Intercept (infinite use)

2-3) SheNinja / Wolf O'Donnell
Ability: Wolf Flash (infinite use)
Ability: Illusion 1 PP

4) Flygon2071 / Dr. Mario
Ability: Louis (infinite use)

5-7) Haunted Water / Young Link
Once a game during any night you may PM me the name of any Rejects-aligned player (including yourself). You will use your mighty shield to guard that player from death for that night. If you use this ability, you can't use any others during this night.
Once a game during any night you may PM me the name of a player other than yourself. Their role PM will be revealed to you at the start of the next day. If you use this ability, you can't use any others during this night.
Once a game during any night you may PM me the name of a player (including yourself). That player will be killed at the start of the next day. If you use this ability, you can't use any others during this night.

Passive:
1) Teal / Mewtwo

2) DNA / Pichu

3-4) RaichuGirl / Roy

Smash Ball:
1) RaichuGirl / Roy

I'm afraid Static might get me into trouble. The first person to vote for me can't speak. That could cause a lot of concern.
Raichu could cast the first vote for me and absorb that hit, but that sounds...somewhat wasteful. I could always say I have a role that just hurts people, but...honestly, what should I do? Static is the one bit of my ability that worries me.

I just realized how ridiculously good "Chill" is. We can practically get "night => Chillkill a townie, if there was a just pressing vote from a non-wolf as a first vote it would be perfect => new night" three beneficial deaths in a row.

OR

"I use my ability and get found out, but we get two kills ;__; => I vote someone we want to kill, immediate Chillkill => new night with a double kill"
Five kills. ;D Better save it for this situation!

I'm just sad that I have this risky role... would be better on someone else LOL. :B But I plan on using it. I just need to figure out someone who is probably not targeted by anyone, then if someone ends up targeting them, they die. Cause I really don't want to risk any "magnet" targets.

I have hosted two games on the Finnish Pokémon Forum and (almost) every night there were like 1-2 players that got almost all night actions targeted to them (of course, every night some different people). Obviously, I really want to avoid these "magnets" - people who attract attention during the day. I shall go for more quiet people.

Like, per say, HypnoticChairman in the other game? He seems quiet and I think that would be a good example.

Sorry guys, I'll post my role and that later (in about 3 or 4 hours). I can't c+p on my phone, and writing more than 10 lines becomes a sanity challenge. I'll be on the home computer then.

The problem with the Chill + Intercept, is that they will cast the vote immediately. Meaning that you (or someone else in the wolf team) to vote for the other player and I'll have to send the PM after the vote before someone else posts.

Pass all good items to Teal (track who gets what).

But we can prepare for that as we will know beforehand when this strategy needs to be used. It would be nice if you could give other wolves the permission to activate your ability too (like I PM PMJ for activation).

Role: Young Link

You are Link. That's right - Link. The Hero of Time. Wielder of the Master Sword. The keeper of the Triforce of Courage. Anyway, even though you've aligned yourself with the Rejects, it's not like you're evil or anything. Just the opposite, in fact. But you can't stop looking at that kid who kinda looks like you... his eyes kinda weird you out.

Attack: Fire Bow (10/100)

Ability: Eeeeyup

Ability: Silent Protagonist
You can't speak during Day 1.

Final Smash: Fierce Deity
When you use this ability, the damage of all Rejects-aligned players' attacks is increased by 20. This effect lasts until you die, and can only be used once per game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back