Wi-Fi Trades Scattered mind's Giveaway Thread [Finished]* Suicune- ONLY ONE HAS LEFT * Post your IGN

RE: Scattered mind's Trade Thread**Update: Timid Protean Froakie with Hidden Power Fire! 31/30/31/30/31/30 iv's**

scattered mind said:
jhippie8 said:
Hi SM Can I please have one of those Scizors? Also would you trade one or both beldum or magnemite for something on this list? http://poketrade.us/shop/InkaysGoods/ft

I will let you know once I will be ready :) About shiny Beldum and hp fire magnemite I really like Ampharos and Zapdos-Is this Pokemon hacked or rng abused ?

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Hello to you! I'm very interested in a Scizor as well ;u;
I have a few perfect IV Pokemon at the moment that I can give in return if interested

Hi ! Shiny Scizor is free so I will trade it for anything you will offer. So you can give me any flawless iv Pokemin you can trade or just any Pokemon if you rather keep the perfect for future trades with other people :)

I will let you know once I am ready

Sounds great then! And no rush; I'll be waiting patiently uwu

RE: Scattered mind's Trade Thread**Update: Timid Protean Froakie with Hidden Power Fire! 31/30/31/30/31/30 iv's**

As far as I know, neither ones are hacked. The Zapdos came from Johto, and the Ampharos I will check its location once I get back from school and edit this post.

jhippie8 said:
As far as I know, neither ones are hacked. The Zapdos came from Johto, and the Ampharos I will check its location once I get back from school and edit this post.

Alright well lets trade anyway. I worked hard cloning Magnemite the last hour ( new stupid 1.3 update) so I really want you to take care for him :p Luckily I already cloned shiny Beldum so its also ready.
I am ready so pm me or tell me here when you are ready :)

Intrested in Shiny Scizor

Reggie McGigas said:
Intrested in Shiny Scizor

OK I will let you know once I am ready :)

scattered mind said:
jhippie8 said:

Alright well lets trade anyway. I worked hard cloning Magnemite the last hour ( new stupid 1.3 update) so I really want you to take care for him :p Luckily I already cloned shiny Beldum so its also ready.

Ok, for sure I'll take care of him :) I should be able to trade this Saturday around 11:00 am EST. My FC is 0232 8473 1763 and my IGN is J-Rod. I've already added you.

Hey Im intrested in your Magnemite with HP fire! CML to see if anything intrests you!

jhippie8 said:
scattered mind said:

Ok, for sure I'll take care of him :) I should be able to trade this Saturday around 11:00 am EST. My FC is 0232 8473 1763 and my IGN is J-Rod. I've already added you.

Great:) I will be ready then.

PhantomHaze said:
Hey Im intrested in your Magnemite with HP fire! CML to see if anything intrests you!

I will check it out as soon as I will get back from work :)

Hey! I was wondering if you'd be willing to trade:

My: 5IV Adamant Fletchling (HA) and 5IV Bold Bulbasaur (HA)
Your: HP Fire Froakie

Thanks!!

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Hey! I was wondering if you'd be willing to trade:

My: 5IV Adamant Fletchling (HA) and 5IV Bold Bulbasaur (HA)
Your: HP Fire Froakie

Thanks!!

Hi ! I already have those. Do you have anything else you can offer? Please let me know :)

PhantomHaze said:

Can I have Shiny Sableye?

RE: Scattered mind's Trade Thread**Special Shiny Scizor Giveaway*Shiny competitive Pokemon*Rare Items*Cloning*Hidden Power Fire Pokemon **

Sorry Im not interested in trading a shiny pokemon for the magnemite, but i will trade multiple 5IV pokemon forit (sections Gen 1-Gen 6 on my tread)

RE: Scattered mind's Trade Thread**Special Shiny Scizor Giveaway*Shiny competitive Pokemon*Rare Items*Cloning*Hidden Power Fire Pokemon **

PhantomHaze said:
Sorry Im not interested in trading a shiny pokemon for the magnemite, but i will trade multiple 5IV pokemon forit (sections Gen 1-Gen 6 on my tread)

Oh Thats ok. Right now I don't see any other Pokemon I need from the sections of gens. Do you have any other Pokemon with egg moves ha good iv's etc..?

I can breed any of these if needed, all will have perfect IV's and various egg moves depending on the poke:

Corphish(Adamant, Adaptability, knock off, super power, aqua jet, dragon dance)
Absol(Naive, pressure, Play Rough, Sucker Punch)
Pawniard(Adamant Defiant/ Inner Focus, Sucker Punch)
Croagunk( Adamant, Poison Touch/Dry Skin, Drain Punch)
Scrafty(Careful, intimidate, Drain Punch, Fake Out, Knock Off, Ice Punch)
Herracross( adamant, Guts, Rock Blast, Pin missle)
Riolu(Jolly, Inner Focus, Bullet Punch, Crunch, Timid, Steadfast, Vacuum Wave)
Bagon(Naive, Sheer Force/Rock Head, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance)
Dratini(Jolly, Marvel Scale, Aqua Jet, Dragon Rish, Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance)
Goomy(Modest, Gooey)
Starly( Adamant, Reckless, Double Edge)
Zubat( Jolly, Infilrator, Defog, Brave Bird)
Gligar(Immunity, Impish,)
Swinub(Jolly, Thick Fat, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard)
Beldum(Adamant, Clear Body)

I can get most abilities on these pokemon. The only reason they arent listed on my thread is that they must be breed as they are ask for.

PhantomHaze said:
I can breed any of these if needed, all will have perfect IV's and various egg moves depending on the poke:

Corphish(Adamant, Adaptability, knock off, super power, aqua jet, dragon dance)
Absol(Naive, pressure, Play Rough, Sucker Punch)
Pawniard(Adamant Defiant/ Inner Focus, Sucker Punch)
Croagunk( Adamant, Poison Touch/Dry Skin, Drain Punch)
Scrafty(Careful, intimidate, Drain Punch, Fake Out, Knock Off, Ice Punch)
Herracross( adamant, Guts, Rock Blast, Pin missle)
Riolu(Jolly, Inner Focus, Bullet Punch, Crunch, Timid, Steadfast, Vacuum Wave)
Bagon(Naive, Sheer Force/Rock Head, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance)
Dratini(Jolly, Marvel Scale, Aqua Jet, Dragon Rish, Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance)
Goomy(Modest, Gooey)
Starly( Adamant, Reckless, Double Edge)
Zubat( Jolly, Infilrator, Defog, Brave Bird)
Gligar(Immunity, Impish,)
Swinub(Jolly, Thick Fat, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard)
Beldum(Adamant, Clear Body)

I can get most abilities on these pokemon. The only reason they arent listed on my thread is that they must be breed as they are ask for.

I would really want Adamant Defiant Pawniard with Sucker Punch :) I don't mind about the iv's but I really need a female one oh and I see you have Croagunk so can you also use cro to breed Pawniard with sucker punch + pursuit?
Please let me know :)

Ok i can do that! Give me a couple days im busy today but ithis week end I can do that! Just to recap you want an adamant, Defiant Pawniard with Sucker Punch and Pursuit for you magnemite with HP fire?

Yes please :) + female if possible - ok Let me know after that.

Hey. Are we still on for tomorrow at 11am EST? If so, have you added me?

jhippie8 said:
Hey. Are we still on for tomorrow at 11am EST? If so, have you added me?

I am ready now and I will be ready all day long :) Added you too

I am online now if you want to do the trade now. Thank you very much. We will certainly trade again. What is your IGN?

Back